• Michael Myers

• Freddy Krueger

• Jason Vorhees

• Leatherface

• Pinhead

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Freddy all day. I like my killers to have personality.

POLl easily freddy

Sad the angel of death isn’t on there’s

Member when Jason went to space
Who thought that was a good idea?

Because of me!
Again!

Look, Jobber, normally I'm happy to ignore your silliness because you're the goddamn juice, but you're talking nonsense right now and you're jumping up above your pay grade. Nothing in the PWD is because of you. You don't get credit for a stickied thread because you jumped aboard a war wagon and tagged a mod while @D.R.H. was busy taking a dump. Let the man dump, goddammit! You're acting like a parasite suckling at the teat of the glory that is PWD 507, and the milk has gone rancid and now you're having hallucinations of grandeur because the fungus has entered your bloodstream. But that's OK. Simmer the hell down a minute or three and let's let this shit ferment so we can all get wasted. Word? Word.

I saw that on a date - because I know how to show a lady a good time. The girl and I had previously discussed Jason smashing the sleeping bag against a tree as my favorite kill in the series history. So when he did it again in the virtual reality thing in Jason X she grabbed my arm and went, "He's doing it! He's doing!" Oh you bet your sweet tits we had rough sex that night. This was the girl I broke the Army cot with, btw.

Why did they take the body of a serial killer into space?

I like this Houston pitcher
They're up 5-0 and he's hit 4 batters

Maybe they shot him into space so he couldn't kill people on Earth? He was cryogenically frozen when they found him, right?

some stupid story where he was frozen and earth was destroyed or something. So the crew came to earth and found the freezer and took the body on their ship to unthaw and reanimate. Promiscuous sex ensued on the ship and thus Jason committed murders.

Maybe they shot him into space so he couldn't kill people on Earth? He was cryogenically frozen when they found him, right?
That makes sense. I can't remember much of the movie other than his shiny knife

Jason x was awesome

tenor.gif

tumblr_nl5sc18XNu1qj7u8ao1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member