PWD 502: このスレッドは偽の同性愛者です

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf is this real?
Dude owns a lot of hats. He’s even gone Auburn AND Alabama
Leonardo-Dicaprio-Auburn.png

article-0-0C4DE6EF00000578-128_468x461.jpg

Sad!

How rustled are people gonna be when WWE pushes the Shield losing on Sunday because Roman wasn't there.

Did anyone both to translate the title?

"This thread is a fake homosexual"

Laying down in bed and watching WCW Spring Stampede 1997. The DDP vs Savage no dq sounds interesting.

This spring stampede set looks fucking corny as hell. And the Podunk cheesy hee-haw fonts and theme are terrible.

But some good in ring action it seems. Rey Jr vs ultimo Dragon for some prime manlet flippy shit action.

Dean Malenko vs Chris benoit Stevie Richards should deliver dat technical wrasslin

I want to be clear that I meant your "beloved turtle," not "beloved pet turtle." Identifying and killing someone's pet turtle, while unsettling and emotionally crippling, is a fairly easy task. You enter their house, find the turtle tank, and murder the cute little fella. No, Disney isn't about to be so simple. Disney will kill the wild turtle at the pond near the park where you go sometimes. The one you really like because he's got a chunk taken out of his shell, but he just keeps on keeping on, and you respect that. You named him Michaelangelo, because of course you did, and you toss bread and Oatmeal Creampies to him on Wednesdays on your lunch break. Until you go back there one Wednesday and Michaelangelo isn't there. You look around, growing more and more frantic wondering where he can be and how long a turtle can hold his breath. But you already know, because Michaelangelo always came right over as soon as that first piece of Oatmeal Creampie hit the water. When you look up and see the small child in mouse ears staring at you from across the pond with black, soulless eyes, it's just confirmation of what you already knew. What you've always known. So you pack your things and head back to the office and wonder how they knew about Michaelangelo. How fucking long have they been watching you? Are they watching you right now?

Okay. That was fucking great.

So if you want to sue Disney you'll need to find other counsel, is what I'm saying. I've got a kid.

Fair enough.

As will VMK! He'll go to court and probably lose but he's gonna drag it out and really make life miserable for you if you try to sue him.

And he'll have jabronis break your records.

Does he sell more and has more twitter followers because he's that much better then everyone?

It's 3.5 years of super man booking, WWE branding and main event matches with shows revolving around him. Nothing more...

Remember Royal Rumble 2015, "One against all?" What a waste, considering what that could have done for someone else.

Give AJ one quarter of what Roman got and he would have the top merch sales and Twitter followers.

The Roman merch sales argument doesn't mean shit considering the second top guy of the last decade Orton, constantly brings up the fact that he's barely got any merch.

Bubba. I ain’t arguing with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back