PWD 501: TV Ratings and PPV Buys (No One Cares... Except Struggle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, Sami and Kevin might as well be handing Bryan a doctors report saying he can't wrestle again.

Brutal!

I'm hoping this KO/Heel Sami team sticks around for a while. Maybe hold the tag titles for a while while making dual runs at the US/WWE Championships

FUCK THIS STUPID FUCKING CHRISLY SHOW. FUCKING PIECE OF FUCKING STUPID ASS SHIT.

I need a new vacuum that is good with pet hair any one have any suggestions? My budget is $400.

This bad boy does the job great. The little attachment at the top of perfect for use on stairs and in the truck too. Car interiors are the worst. That short carpet just grabs on to the hair but this thing gets it. My pup sheds every second of his life and I basically have to vacuum every other day. It does great for him and your dogs are a lot shorter hair so you should be good to go.

Overall raw now has the better looking women's division imo

Orton and Nak the newest team of two random dudes? Weren't they in a tag match like a week ago?

Yankees/Dodgers World Series is Best For Business
The Phenomenal One Bryce Harper has got to get his ring at some point though to officially be The Guy that baseball needs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back