PWD 493: Still got grapefruits

Favorite exercise?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few days ago I had a feeling my car battery was about to die. This morning it died.

Feelspsychicmate
That's what happens when you abuse your battery by hooking it up to your balls

9a9r3hyxqslz.png

She could sit on lap

– The following announcement was sent out today…

Legendary professional wrestler and singer/songwriter Jeff Hardy will be performing LIVE with his band at O’Connor’s Irish Pub in Clarksville, TN on September 30th. Doors will open at 9PM, with the show starting at 10PM. Tickets can be purchased HERE!

After already achieving great success as a professional wrestler, Hardy established his band, Peroxwhy?gen, in 2003 and released two consecutive albums. In 2016, he released his first solo project, a six song EP entitled “Spawn of Me,” that was dedicated to his daughters. That same year, he also launched his online web store, which features an art gallery with his original paintings. In 2017, Hardy released his latest album, “Precession of the Equinoxes.”

Hardy continues to use his natural adrenaline rush to follow his heart in both his career and personal life. “My family, pro wrestling, motocross, music and painting are a part of my human anatomy. They are just as important as my organs. I need them to live!”

Big Juicy Dave -

There was someone who gets all the WWE finishes that made a killing at SummerSlam because not enough smart money came for them to adjust the line, and also, none of the actual finishes were changed at the last minute. He did a $3.36 parlay on ten matches, all of which he got right, and won $45,600. That was a key thing where I mentioned after the show that a lot of the gambling sites were considering dropping WWE because insiders that knew could make a lot of money and that level money was ridiculous. The company that got hammered hasn’t done parlays in a long time, and won’t be doing them again. It was noted that the one guy alone may kill the landscape because companies don’t want to open themselves up for those kind of losses in what is usually considered a minor fun thing of having odds on pro wrestling matches. It also should be noted that there are WWE talents betting heavily which is where some sites recognize and switch the odds when those bets come in

Big Juicy Dave -

There was someone who gets all the WWE finishes that made a killing at SummerSlam because not enough smart money came for them to adjust the line, and also, none of the actual finishes were changed at the last minute. He did a $3.36 parlay on ten matches, all of which he got right, and won $45,600. That was a key thing where I mentioned after the show that a lot of the gambling sites were considering dropping WWE because insiders that knew could make a lot of money and that level money was ridiculous. The company that got hammered hasn’t done parlays in a long time, and won’t be doing them again. It was noted that the one guy alone may kill the landscape because companies don’t want to open themselves up for those kind of losses in what is usually considered a minor fun thing of having odds on pro wrestling matches. It also should be noted that there are WWE talents betting heavily which is where some sites recognize and switch the odds when those bets come in

If WWE wrestlers bet on themselves to win, isn't that considered match fixing thus illegal???

If WWE wrestlers bet on themselves to win, isn't that considered match fixing thus illegal???

I think that's probably a pretty big gray area there depending on the odds. Mayweather is known to bet a shit load on himself all the time. But if Corbin is 50-1 odds to win the Rumble and he bets large knowing he's gonna be the surprise winner, I can see how that could ruffle some feathers. Idk.

It's fixed already and the bookies know it. Fireable offence but not illegal. Insider knowledge. Now if Hulk was to do a it doesn't work for me brother and put down 50k that might but probably not be illegal. Depends where and how.

FUN FACT:

My uncle was on an episode of Cops, he was drunk and got into a brawl with his neighbor. He was also shirtless of course.

What has been good from NXT for the last month? Wanna catch up but don't wanna watch 4-5 hrs of NXT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back