PWD 476: Jordan Gives Vince A Boner on Cable. Sorry Gable, You Ain't No Angle

How Soon Will The Crowd Turn On Jason Jordan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just caught up with the angle reveal. And all I gotta say is.

Lol hahahhahahahhaha <Lmaoo>

I hope we get promos every week about how Angle wants to make up for lost time.

Angle could show Jordan how to drive, how to pick out women, take him to see the sights.

i'm at the hospital because I'm an idiot and put a hole in my lefthand. Waiting for stitches and a tetanus shot. Bunch of Pawgs in tight scrubs is pretty sweet tho.

I hope we get promos every week about how Angle wants to make up for lost time.

Angle could show Jordan how to drive, how to pick out women, take him to see the sights.
agreed. If jordan can learn to laugh at himself the way kurt did he will do great.

i'm at the hospital because I'm an idiot and put a hole in my lefthand. Waiting for stitches and a tetanus shot. Bunch of Pawgs in tight scrubs is pretty sweet tho.

How did you do it?

<Lmaoo>Classic moonroof

How did you do it?
pulling clothes from the dryer. Was going too fast and my Hand went down on the metal latch. Space inbetween my ring finger and pinky looks like a vagina with a clean drill hole through it. Can see my pinky bone.

pulling clothes from the dryer. Was going too fast and my Hand went down on the metal latch. Space inbetween my ring finger and pinky looks like a vagina with a clean drill hole through it. Can see my pinky bone.
Botchwolf?

Is everyone happy with angles announcement of JJ being his son?

I for one applaud Kurt Angle and his illegitimate black son. I mean, we know he likes the dark meat, so there is precident.

Plus, Jordan is decent in the ring, and will now have at least some direction/character.

Plus, I imagine Angle and Jordan playing catch, Kurt teaching him to shave, and them Eiffel towering some prostitute with big stupid grins and happy music playing.

So, the number of Tag Teams that have broken up this year continues to rise.

- The Golden Truth
- Enzo & Cass
- DIY
- American Alpha

So, the number of Tag Teams that have broken up this year continues to rise.

- The Golden Truth
- Enzo & Cass
- DIY
- American Alpha
At this point i don't even know why we had tag teams

Does Jordan have family? If I had a kid, I wouldn't go for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back