PWD 476: Jordan Gives Vince A Boner on Cable. Sorry Gable, You Ain't No Angle

How Soon Will The Crowd Turn On Jason Jordan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@RollSonnenRoll

Is this your dad?

bD25RBk.gif
It might as well have been. He was marking like hell for Ric and Arn when he took me to my first Nitro back in 95.

Crazy ex crying call, broke her finger - probably drugged up and drunk. Emotional blackmail. Asking me why I won't come.

Wonder where her new millionaire bf she was taking pics with is? My gf is in my bed.

On my new gen viewing finished the build to final four, the ppv itself and post final four. The moment hbk lost his smile the wm 13 main event turn into a booking problem with various options as the main event scene had sid, taker, hart and austin in the running to main event wm.sid/taker was chosen as the main event but was thrown together as hart/austin is the real main event imo as its been the longest active feud en route to wm 13.

final four ppv was great with an underrated, unique main event that should be talked up more an wild choatic brawl with different rules to the typical elimination match adding the over the top rule.

Over my new gen viewing slowly warmed up to sid as initially I saw him as awkward big man but has great character, promos and unusual charisma that the crowd gravitate to see his 96-97 run in wwe. Yet his 95 run in million dollar corp and been a cowardly big man to diesel felt flat, all it took was a face turn upon return then the hbk feud kickstart an improvement in sid.

final four ppv was great with an underrated, unique main event that should be talked up more an wild choatic brawl with different rules to the typical elimination match adding the over the top rule.
We'd have a lot of fans shitting all over that match if it happened today imo.

Are there any news on why Roman Reigns kicked Enzo out of the bus? Wouldn´t surprise me if he was snorting coke out of Jojo´s ass, he´s a real G.

Are there any news on why Roman Reigns kicked Enzo out of the bus? Wouldn´t surprise me if he was snorting coke out of Jojo´s ass, he´s a real G.
Because it's the big dogs bus, no lil miniature terriers allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back