PWD 476: Jordan Gives Vince A Boner on Cable. Sorry Gable, You Ain't No Angle

How Soon Will The Crowd Turn On Jason Jordan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason the CW division isn't getting over is because aren't allowed to work CW style. They're told to go out there and work three minute typical WWE style bullshit matches. If Rey Mysterio, Juvi, Malenko, Psicosis had to work under those conditions they wouldn't get over either.

If the modern Cruisers were given ten minutes and free reign to work there own style of matches the division would be awesome.
its failing because the entire division has the personality of a brick. no amount of flips is going to change that

giphy.gif

basically me @ work today, when i get these dumb questions smdh

I hope you guys like Trish because she's officially part of the Sherdog family now

[<diva3}

It did if you think that WWE was never going to be able to present "Cruiserweights" in a credible manner anyway. Ibushi or ZSJ be damned, the Cruisers were DOA when I saw the purple ropes on Raw. Wasn't any coming back from that Mickey Mouse bullshit.

Except they did represent them in a credible manner throughout the CWC...I know I can't be the only one that despite all common sense held out hope they could have done that on Smackdown or something.

I hope you guys like Trish because she's officially part of the Sherdog family now

[<diva3}

Way too many clothes, I disapprove.

They put Chad Gable in a rough spot.
Yeah not too many dudes on the roster could have pulled that interview off. Gables definitely is not one of them.

Gables is very talented in the ring, just not a great talker yet, so if you want to get him over, let him do it in the ring.

Except they did represent them in a credible manner throughout the CWC...I know I can't be the only one that despite all common sense held out hope they could have done that on Smackdown or something.
Don't you put that evil on smackdown. It's bad enough as it is.

Yeah not too many dudes on the roster could have pulled that interview off. Gables definitely is not one of them.

Gables is very talented in the ring, just not a great talker yet, so if you want to get him over, let him do it in the ring.

The two of them together could play out that jockish (sometimes overly) confident banter but I will never understand why they insist on busting up over tag teams to make mediocre singles guys.

[<diva3}

Hey buddeh, since Ric got lost to the whores at photobucket, you wanna be a doll and slap Corny face in my sig? I want it in place of that quote, but restrictions and all that.

Shane was in a helicopter crash lmao

WWE in 2017 could fuck up prime Naitch by putting him in a mask. I knew when we saw that Burning Hammer that we weren't getting that full time. Luckily Ibushi and ZSJ saw that too.

Can you imagine if he had the BPP gimmick during these years?

He would be the GOAT, no exaggeration.

Steiner had the GOAT wrestling skill and the GOAT gimmick...but not at the same time. That's Magnum T.A. levels of what if.

Takes a helluva lot more than a helicopter crash to kill a McMahon!

And in typical McMahon fashion, no sells a helicopter crash or emergency landing like it was nothing but just an annoying interruption in their day.

Last edited:
And in typical McMahon fashion, no sells a helicopter crash or emergency landing like it was nothing but just an annoying interruption in their day.
When you've been locked in a 20 foot STTTTEEELLLLL CAAAAGE like an animal with the 6'10 300 lb Deadman then a helicopter crash is nothing.

Right now as in right this second I hear the PWds fave skaband

AWWWW you came in with the breeze on sunday morning !!

Assholes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back