PWD 471: That Sucks but Give Me More

Who betta?

• Cena

• HHH

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was looking up the psychology of why a man licks a girls butthole this morning on my phone then later on someone wanted to look something up and they saw it when they pulled up safari.

giphy.gif

And it got worse when I googled it from the third search result down it also brought up a gay dude message board about it that I skimmed through and never closed the tab. I don't really care to explain to the guy so I'm just going to let him think I'm some gay ass eating maniac that can't stop thinking about eating ass.

Here was the tab that was open
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...he-psychological-need-to-rim-a-man-s-asshole-
you skimmed?
<YeahOKJen>

Bray's character when he first got to WWE was awesome and different - twisted Southern cult leader. A real guy, but one who could manipulate people into believing he was a messiah and do his dirty work. Now he's like a rambling K-mart level Slytherin.

But that's the real character arc that guys like that go through. Branch Davidians, Jonestown, etc ... they start off as charismatic local preacher types and by the end they legitimately think they're Jesus or God or some shit.

So I don't see why a fake psychotic person can't be as/more delusional than a real psychotic person.

But that's the real character arc that guys like that go through. Branch Davidians, Jonestown, etc ... they start off as charismatic local preacher types and by the end they legitimately think they're Jesus or God or some shit.

So I don't see why a fake psychotic person can't be as/more delusional than a real psychotic person.
You know good and damn well that they are not smart enough to actually make that connectional of a story arc

Goldust making a training video on how to cut Promos

its been awhile sense we have had one of these matches

I'm in the mood for one after rewatching Omega/Okada 2 again (although not an IM match but went 60 minutes) and Mundo/Puma All Night Long today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back