PWD 471: That Sucks but Give Me More

Who betta?

• Cena

• HHH

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was looking up the psychology of why a man licks a girls butthole this morning on my phone then later on someone wanted to look something up and they saw it when they pulled up safari.

giphy.gif

And it got worse when I googled it from the third search result down it also brought up a gay dude message board about it that I skimmed through and never closed the tab. I don't really care to explain to the guy so I'm just going to let him think I'm some gay ass eating maniac that can't stop thinking about eating ass.

Here was the tab that was open
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...he-psychological-need-to-rim-a-man-s-asshole-

Make deep eye contact with him and see if he turns away.

So I was looking up the psychology of why a man licks a girls butthole this morning on my phone then later on someone wanted to look something up and they saw it when they pulled up safari.

giphy.gif

And it got worse when I googled it from the third search result down it also brought up a gay dude message board about it that I skimmed through and never closed the tab. I don't really care to explain to the guy so I'm just going to let him think I'm some gay ass eating maniac that can't stop thinking about eating ass.

Here was the tab that was open
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...he-psychological-need-to-rim-a-man-s-asshole-

Reminds me of when I had a cable guy over installing a new modem or something, they went to do a bandwidth check and the first letter they typed in brought up the website for whatever that famous brothel in Nevada is (I was doing some research before vacation lol)

Reminds me of when I had a cable guy over installing a new modem or something, they went to do a bandwidth check and the first letter they typed in brought up the website for whatever that famous brothel in Nevada is (I was doing some research before vacation lol)

The bunny ranch!

Anyone see DeAngelo Williams Debut on Impact wrestling ? It was pretty Impressive.
A couple of us were watching, shame about the table spot but that happens orton all the time. The only actually botch was by an active wrestler.
you didn't like Johnny Polo? 10 yr old me thought he was hilarious, especially on commentary.
Oh nah i like him, I just like the gif and it describes what they thought about Raven.

A couple of us were watching, shame about the table spot but that happens orton all the time. The only actually botch was by an active wrestler.
Oh nah i like him, I just like the gif and it describes what they thought about Raven.

DeAngleo looked as Athlethic as Apollo Crews but with much more Charisma.

Oh for fucks sake don't start the show with these cans.

Holy shit my totally legal stream for Raw tonight actually is totally legal, still up on that DirectTVNow trial.

Of course in a few more days I'm kicking myself in the ass so hard for not canceling this trial and being out 70 some bucks ... good god why didn't I take the smallest package (<OKC16>) for the free trial ... I know I'll forget to cancel.

Keep name dropping Conor. He ain't showing up.

sympathy pops for this new hobo gimmick.

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/cia.../#.WVrIElThBdh
looks like Ciampa got his karma sucks that gargano wont get his revenge anytime soon and he just came back last nxt tapings
Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Tommaso Ciampa will not be returning from injury soon … sources tell us he’s expected to be out of action until early 2018.

We’re told the current medical estimate given to WWE is that he’ll be on the sideline until March 2018.

The Pyscho Killer was last seen on the May 31 episode of NXT TV to explain his actions after turning on Johnny Gargano at TakeOver Chicago. The wrestler was on crutches due to the injury he had suffered and vowed to be the most dangerous SOB in the company upon his return.

As previously reported by PWInsider, Tommaso suffered a torn ACL and underwent surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back