PWD 469: The Graves Family

Your Favorite Outsider

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

This is one of the coolest fucking moves I've ever seen.

Had to watch that a few times to comprehend what was happening

Accurate.
I think I'd like it better if it was closer to being one continuous motion. Cage's fiddling of the hands mid-way ruins it for me.

I think I'd like it better if it was closer to being one continuous motion. Cage's fiddling of the hands mid-way ruins it for me.

I saw a video of him doing it to Willie Mack. Took some time to set up.

Still a sweet move.

Lol what the hell did I order. Mitrione And fedor was lmao

Haha u got clipped pussay. Ppv worth it Lolz

What is this wrestling circus you speak of
it was wrestling show that was being stream from twitch witch is for gaming but looks like some fans voiced 2 twitch hey why not look into wrestling. wrestlecircus was looking for new place to stream because of what's going on with YouTube and twitch because of fans of was like way not give it a shot. it did really good at least for me so maybe in the future more indt feds might go that route. for it being the very first time streaming on twitch it had good amount of ppl watching

I liked the part where fedor went to sleep and the part where the next big thing got tapped.

I didnt like the part where chael failed to beat silva into a living death after such a rippin rendition of our anthem. I thought chael was a real american and that alone should have been enough to take over half of europe single handedly instead he could barely beat an over the hill white congo gorilla
Yeah that that give me a boner. Chael didn't ruin it but he didn't enhance it lolz

Gonna be vintage Chael on trying to build some type of heat with Fedor
Yeah he was all over the place on x pacs podcast. But he sounded legit disappointed they didn't let him fight.

Yeah he was all over the place on x pacs podcast. But he sounded legit disappointed they didn't let him fight.
It's the most unnecessary fight that I've ever seen but I was so worried that he was gonna call out Tito and we'd have to sit through all that again that I'll take anything else.

Of all the ways for Fedor to be brutally KO'd that seemed the most tame.

And New Zealand has the best national anthem especially followed by a haka.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back