PWD 454: Empress of Tomorrow

For soda drinkers:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might just ride out Smackdown in this thread idk yet

Last edited:
I thought people were joking when they said Alicia Fox has the best Northern Lights Suplex in the biz

well

fuck, she does. She's on some ballerina shit on her tip-toes for the bridge.

I thought people were joking when they said Alicia Fox has the best Northern Lights Suplex in the biz

well

fuck, she does. She's on some ballerina shit on her tip-toes for the bridge.

she did it so good she broke up her own pin by going a little to high on the pin bridge

Are we still posting in this thread? THANKS FUCKERS.

I'm starting to like Sami's character.

Kill me.

Nakamura is ab-so-lutely over.

I kinda didn't like him just being another guy to feed to Okada, but I guess it's good they at least gave him one successful defense (although I can't even remember who it was against) for the top title ... and he is doing a Nak-like job of churning out great matches with the IC title

I'm starting to like Sami's character.

Kill me.

You gone' like Sami one way or another. [smull1]

I kinda didn't like him just being another guy to feed to Okada, but I guess it's good they at least gave him one successful defense (although I can't even remember who it was against) for the top title ... and he is doing a Nak-like job of churning out great matches with the IC title

Yeah, it was good he came to WWE, because they're treating him like a big deal. Hopefully with all the money they're paying him, he'll actually get the top guy treatment in the future.

But uhhhh yeah, Okada is otherworldly. Not a man on earth who is going as high level as him right now.

Yeah, it was good he came to WWE, because they're treating him like a big deal. Hopefully with all the money they're paying him, he'll actually get the top guy treatment in the future.

But uhhhh yeah, Okada is otherworldly. Not a man on earth who is going as high level as him right now.
AJ Styles

Orton would make Okada his bitch. Just needs to dust off the old drop kick.

im not watching smackdown what did sami zayn do

AJ Styles

<{cruzshake}>

Look man, I love AJ, but WWE hasn't been giving him the leeway to compete with Okada. Dude has been putting on classics, he's killing it right now. AJ is a very solid number 2 though by a mile.

@Edison Carasio still is too and plenty of you sick freaks wood and not tell anybody out of shame.
Are you talking about Charlotte? are you talking about Charlotte? Then hell yeah I would. I eat that roast beef suck on them crooked titties and have her ride me like a pony.

And you slap some makeup on her and take her out to the club in a sexy dress and i bet ya fellas to still be hitting on her as soon as you turn around

Are you talking about Charlotte? are you talking about Charlotte? Then hell yeah I would. I eat that roast beef suck on them crooked titties and have her ride me like a pony.

And you slap some makeup on her and take her out to the club in a sexy dress and i bet ya fellas to still be hitting on her as soon as you turn around
Yeah people were saying earlier that everyone had given up on her. Rex didn't either.

Look man, I love AJ, but WWE hasn't been giving him the leeway to compete with Okada. Dude has been putting on classics, he's killing it right now. AJ is a very solid number 2 though by a mile.

yeah but do does Okada's flow do this in the breeze?

tumblr_ont2d2OzOU1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

I DONT THINK SO!!!!!!!!!!!!

hidLPw7.png

yeah but do does Okada's flow do this in the breeze?

tumblr_ont2d2OzOU1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

I DONT THINK SO!!!!!!!!!!!!

hidLPw7.png

That's a Johnny Mundo flow bro. Damn it all, so glorious!

Also that picture of AJ makes me cry laugh every time. It's the best alternative to haitchface

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back