PWD 451: The Crack House Of Whores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup

Plus Bret never had to be "born again". Bret >
Even when bret was a major dick, he was just being egotistical and stuff. When Shawn was a dick, he was ruining lives and snorting coke off Xpac's dick.

Bret Hart and Michael Jackson both begged to be on the simpsons. Both had slick black hair, glasses and jackets. And both touched little kids world wide.

Makes me tear up just thinking about it.

Bret Hart and Michael Jackson both begged to be on the simpsons. Both had slick black hair, glasses and jackets. And both touched little kids world wide.

Makes me tear up just thinking about it.

You are drunk, motherfucker!

Ok, move gurus, I need your help. What in the fuck is Hiromu Takahashi's Time Bomb? Wikipedia says a Fireman's carry swung into an over-the-shoulder back-to-belly piledriver, but that looks like Sheamus' White Noise. Takahashi has them like inverted on one side and catches their head, it's super confusing.

Not even close

Hitman > Heart Ghey Kid

Ok, move gurus, I need your help. What in the fuck is Hiromu Takahashi's Time Bomb? Wikipedia says a Fireman's carry swung into an over-the-shoulder back-to-belly piledriver, but that looks like Sheamus' White Noise. Takahashi has them like inverted on one side and catches their head, it's super confusing.

Fireman carry to Spinning kryptonite krunch? (which is the white noise, but i refuse to call it such)

Basically they're the same move, just a matter how you hook the legs. Sheamus has one leg each to each side of his head, and he underhooks his arm. Time bomb, both legs of opponent are on same side of your head and you are hooking your arm up. If I'm visualizing them in my head correctly as I type

I'm not sure if u guys saw it on tv someone tried to get the beach ball going during the slater vs crews match and someone in the staff took it away that is why there was a whole bunch of boos during that match

Fireman carry to Spinning kryptonite krunch? (which is the white noise, but i refuse to call it such)

Basically they're the same move, just a matter how you hook the legs. Sheamus has one leg each to each side of his head, and he underhooks his arm. Time bomb, both legs of opponent are on same side of your head and you are hooking your arm up. If I'm visualizing them in my head correctly as I type

Ok, that makes sense. Thanks. It looks so slick in motion, I wouldn't mind someone in WWE stealing that as a finisher. And Takahashi is a small dude hitting it on bigger dudes at times, yeesh, it's amazing he can hold them up.

I'm not sure if u guys saw it on tv someone tried to get the beach ball going during the slater vs crews match and someone in the staff took it away that is why there was a whole bunch of boos during that match
them booing titus seems more plausible.

Oh there was a little kid sitting behind him he was hardcore Seth fan it was hilarious he really wanted him to win the triple threat he was pissed.
then there was this big black lady next to me that wanted Balor then this skinny crack head looking guy that wanted miz to win and Everytime black lady would chant against miz White Guy would Tell her to sit down

Brauns dad was apparently one of the best Slowpitch softball players ever, he hit 1800 homers

so what happened in the beginning? i walked in when zayn was wrestling some can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back