PWD 436: Ice Cream Countdown to Wrestlemania 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
WWE_Bayley_article--d98ad3feca56e03f1c6140f8de4e2535.jpg

Since when did Bo Dallas become trans?

Chael is a 40 year old CW. No thank you.

Chael could be a manager for someone, which would be ridiculous because Chael is more legit than 99.99% of the roster. He is an amazing talker even though he has borrowed most, if not all, of his lines from pro wrestlers. Chael P. Sonnen is a great promo, I'd just love to see him in WWE even if it was for a a really brief run.

Not only that, if you remove Asuka, the entire division is fucked, because there's a HUGE drop off. You have Asuka and Ember, but then you have Nikki Cross, who's basically Sanity's manager who wrestles occasionally, Billie and Peyton who aren't on the champion level, a bunch of girls who barely win matches, like Liv Morgan, Aaliya, and then you have the jobbers.

So if Asuka loses, and is called up, it's basically Ember on her own.

It was Asuka on her own when the last crew left. It'll be fine. They're looking to be in a lot better shape at this relative point of Bayley leaving when it was almost literally just Asuka left behind.

Chael is a 40 year old CW. No thank you.

Chael isn't that small. He must be about 220lbs if I had a guess. If Orton can be billed as 250lbs, he could easily be billed as 240lbs.

Chael isn't that small. He must be about 220lbs if I had a guess. If Orton can be billed as 250lbs, he could easily be billed as 240lbs.

Supposedly at one point Chael was upto 240lbs and usually walks around 230

http://411mania.com/wrestling/roman-reigns-is-now-the-top-merchandise-seller-in-wwe/

According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, with John Cena now being a part-time wrestler in WWE, Roman Reigns has become the top merchandise seller among the full time talents. Reigns also has more interest/reactions than anyone on the roster under the age of 35, but there is said to be some resentment because he’s being pushed as “the guy,” and he’s not over like “the guy.” But with Cena about to take time off to promote move projects and work on others, the feeling within the company is that there is no one ready to take his place, which is why Reigns gets pushed so hard

Supposedly at one point Chael was upto 240lbs and usually walks around 230

The largest arms in West Linn are gonna be pushing 240 when he steps into the cage with Fedor.

This might be the most insane Wrestlemania stage ever

So there's a ring built on top of the actual ring ? It feels unnecessary however this design looks insane. I assume it'll take 25 mins for the big slow to walk to the stage for the battle royal?

So there's a ring built on top of the actual ring ? It feels unnecessary however this design looks insane. I assume it'll take 25 mins for the big slow to walk to the stage for the battle royal?

Undertaker is going to hurt himself walking to the ring

I can't even wrap my head around the sheer logistics of everything that is Wrestlemania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back