PWD 432: Paige worked herself into a shoot

Pizza or Tacos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Much respect to those who aren't going to look for Paige's leaked videos. I admire your principles.

I hope this thread doesn't turn into some bullshit. A lot worse things going on in the world than some chick having sex on video.

Suppose I opened the door for this with my thread, I should of thought it through more.

I hope this thread doesn't turn into some bullshit. A lot worse things going on in the world than some chick having sex on video.

Suppose I opened the door for this with my thread, I should of thought it through more.
It's a conspiracy.....Russians or something.

I'm not sorry one bit for looking but for the good of the PWD I will try not to mention it again so we can move on and get back to fantasizing about eating the asses we haven't seen with a dildo up them yet.

I'm not sorry one bit for looking but for the good of the PWD I will try not to mention it again so we can move on and get back to fantasizing about eating the asses we haven't seen with a dildo up them yet.

Asses with a dildo in them?

Same, I'm not gonna post anymore Paige pics or talk about it. Not worth opening the door for that stuff.

I will continue to snap you my findings tho

34gUbZD.gif

That album got me in trouble at school for running around saying, "I just wanna fuck bad bitches!"

I got in trouble in a computer class once for typing Green Day lyrics. I can't remember how I got caught

This is why we can't have nice things.

I hope this doesn't offend anyone who likes fruity shit.

Here's something we all enjoy, laughing at fat people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back