PWD 430: Suck it suck it suck it

Coke or Pepsi?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a comedian whose name I can't think of who has a bit about going to a restaurant:

Him: I'll have a Coke.
Waitress: Is Pepsi OK?
Him: Is Monopoly money OK?

Sounds like something Ron Swanson would say. Lol

Chris is my Dark Knight. I get much of my frustrations out on him because I know he can take it.

Also because he deserves it. He deserves all of it.

Sounds like something Ron Swanson would say. Lol

He's pretty funny. My buddy used to play his in the car all the time.

Random friend: Did you watch the debate last night?
Him: No.
Random friend: How could you not watch the debate?
Him: I dunno, maybe I get more channels than you.

Is it legal to cup some of your own blood with your hand and splash it in your opponent's eyes?

You 2 need to be stars and stop the online bullying

If I stopped I would have a nervous breakdown, lose my job, lose my house and they'd take LTR away and put him in a system that saw him go from foster home to foster home until he lost the capacity to love and be loved.

Is that want you want to happen? That's what you want for my darling little boy, you monster?

You really do deserve it all.

If I stopped I would have a nervous breakdown, lose my job, lose my house and they'd take LTR away and put him in a system that saw him go from foster home to foster home until he lost the capacity to love and be loved.

Is that want you want to happen? That's what you want for my darling little boy, you monster?

You really do deserve it all.

why are you so stressed out ?

Oh, my bad I didn't mean I wanted tononline bully you. I want to fly to the mitten and punch your belly until I feel better.

You have a wife and a kids to think about this would be a very bad plan

I don't want to burden you with my problems, Chris, I just want to lash out at you until I feel better. Is that ok?

Nah. Lashing out releases a lot of negative into the world and when you put negative into the world it always comes back to you

Nah. Lashing out releases a lot of negative into the world and when you put negative into the world it always comes back to you

When it comes back around, I'll be ready.

tumblr_myymplIT5P1t14jtto1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back