PWD 424: The Great Mustard War

Do you like mustard?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
By no means am I complaining but the Bella twins make no sense at all and they dress one way and say another. Nikki shows of her amazing plastic surgeons work all the time and Brie covers up. But then you watch one of the countdown episodes on the network and the topic of Bra and panties matches or gravy bowl matches comes up.

Brie-"I would love to have been around in the attitude era and done those matches, it would be fun"

Nikki-"I would never do those matches, I'm here to wrestle. I wouldn't want to do those matches"

{<huh}
One cares about legacy and the other doesn't.

One has an asterisk on her push because of who she's with and the other isn't

Lol @ at listening to what the Bellas say. Something is off with those hoes

It's amazing what you're allowed to post on sherdog these days lol

2wgtykz.jpg

I pods are smaller and strap to my arm when I'm working out and their battery last a lot longer.

I've got hundreds of songs on my iPod. Wouldn't that make my phone run like shit? I was thinking about that this past fall when I got super into running for like 5 weeks. I was listening to a Google Play radio station (Hard Rock, Hard Body!!!!) and then realized I was eating up my data. Then someone said to download the songs, but I'm already having my phone slow down because I have 6,000 pictures of my kid dressed up like different super heroes and sleeping and whatnot.

I still use an MP3 player as opposed to using my phone, mainly because more space and, when some tard rings me mid-good song, it doesn't get automatically interrupted, just have to put up with the vibration instead.

Sick kid is snoozing on the couch. Just ordered pizza on the internet like I'm from the future. Time to watch something stupid.

I've got hundreds of songs on my iPod. Wouldn't that make my phone run like shit? I was thinking about that this past fall when I got super into running for like 5 weeks. I was listening to a Google Play radio station (Hard Rock, Hard Body!!!!) and then realized I was eating up my data. Then someone said to download the songs, but I'm already having my phone slow down because I have 6,000 pictures of my kid dressed up like different super heroes and sleeping and whatnot.

My memory is almost filled on my phone, I got a few albums downloaded on there but if I listen to them while working out it drains my battery fast. Haven't notice any slowing down though. I'm not a big fan of ITunes but I like the convenience of the i pod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back