PWD 422: RIP In Peace Nicole Bass

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn that's depressing

wanted one match with the Undertaker

ends up getting HHH lol

You're my boy, Bass!

RIP

Man, I was sorry to hear about George Steele's passing. What a great, unique character he was, certainly one of the most memorable & beloved of the Rock 'n' Wrestling Connection era. Nowadays Steele's best known for his cartoonish imbecile persona during the mid to late 80s, but what a lot of pro wrestling fans don't remember or just don't know is that once upon a time George Steele was a great vicious monster heel & a good talker who had some brutal battles with the likes of Bruno Sammartino & Pedro Morales. I quite liked his Flying Hammerlock finisher, it always looked pretty painful. Interesting bit of trivia: George Steele was 1 of only 3 wrestlers who had WWWF/WWF World Heavyweight Title matches against Bruno Sammartino, Pedro Morales, Bob Backlund & Hulk Hogan.

Here's a great promo photo from 1967 when Jim Myers first became George Steele.
lejIbPL.jpg

May Jim Myers/George Steele rest in peace and may God bless & comfort all of his family & friends.

Interesting bit of trivia: George Steele was 1 of only 3 wrestlers who had WWWF/WWF World Heavyweight Title matches against Bruno Sammartino, Pedro Morales, Bob Backlund & Hulk Hogan.

Hmmm, I am gonna guess for the other two: Ivan Koloff and Iron Shiek? I am probably way off. Great write-up.

Vanguard 1 is a fuckin pimp!
Surprised how over the Hardys are in Mexico, that crowd popped big time

Mexico loves the hardys. And hardys love mexico. Theres a reason Matt married a latina.

That game looks awful. Just... awful. Plus who the fuck calls The Undertaker "The Last Outlaw"!?
I think they tried to make that a thing in the build to one of his matches with Trips.

Hmmm, I am gonna guess for the other two: Ivan Koloff and Iron Shiek? I am probably way off. Great write-up.
Its definitely not Koloff because he never faced Hogan as champ
I'm gonna guess Big John Studd was one of them because of his time in the WWWF as one of the Executioners

Sting and Taker had no business being in the ring together unless it was 1997.

Just got tickets for UFC 210, hope its a good one.

Lol, just a heads up, i'm a pretty laid back dude. We might just end up high as balls at the strip club. Y'know, simple shit.

that works for me. ill drink to that im gonna pm you next weke

And I'm gonna guess Pat Patterson as the second

Or maybe Sgt Slaughter might be a better guess than Patterson

Its definitely not Koloff because he never faced Hogan as champ
I'm gonna guess Big John Studd was one of them because of his time in the WWWF as one of the Executioners

Ah, fair point.

Could it be someone like Ken Patera or Greg Valentine? Like, someone lower on the card, but around long enough they may have got the odd title match here and there on random MSG shows or something.

I don't recall Koloff ever wrestling Hogan for the strap. i think maybe he was supposed to but it ended up being Sheiky baby instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back