PWD 416: No Doubt is the GOAT Ska band, suck it @gutter chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a nerd, I actually do give pretty good head, yeah.

Funny how in the 80s we thought rape was funny ... lol

I kid, I kid. I get it was a different time, and that nowadays jokes are basically banned. But I'd have a hard time explaining to, say, a 20 year old how I can justify laughing at this scene.

You couldn't give me tickets to a Stones show. They should've stopped 20 years ago.

Ya think? They look old and nasty as shit but they got it together and play really well. Least as of 2003 or so that was true . Think thats when that was. I cant really hate on a rocker for not wanting to hang em up its a lifestyle

Folks, is this noted Georgia resident/Southern Gentleman @RollSonnenRoll ???

C3sn7B4XUAIKHrL.jpg:large

Funny how in the 80s we thought rape was funny ... lol

I kid, I kid. I get it was a different time, and that nowadays jokes are basically banned. But I'd have a hard time explaining to, say, a 20 year old how I can justify laughing at this scene.

I watched Sixteen Candles fairly recently, cos I had never seen it before (same with Breakfast Club and, Ferris Bueller) and, that film is rapey as fuck, man.

The guy Molly Ringwald is getting wet over, towards the end is like "Right, here weird nerd dude, drive my drunk as fuck girlfriend home in my dad's Rolls Royce, I gotta go find this girl who I know nothing about, but who apparently wants me. Don't worry, my girlfriend won't remember a thing, she is barely conscious, just do what you want to her."

Like.... fucking hell!

Also, in regards to 'fucking hell', the one at 1:35 makes me laugh every time.

I watched Sixteen Candles fairly recently, cos I had never seen it before (same with Breakfast Club and, Ferris Bueller) and, that film is rapey as fuck, man.

The guy Molly Ringwald is getting wet over, towards the end is like "Right, here weird nerd dude, drive my drunk as fuck girlfriend home in my dad's Rolls Royce, I gotta go find this girl who I know nothing about, but who apparently wants me. Don't worry, my girlfriend won't remember a thing, she is barely conscious, just do what you want to her."

Like.... fucking hell!

It was a simpler time, they shouldn't of been dressed like that if they didn't want it.

It was a simpler time, they shouldn't of been dressed like that if they didn't want it.

The random Chinese music that would start up every time Long Duck Dong came on screen, too. The 80s, man.

Edit: It doesn't do it there, I just realised.

There we go.

I like how his twitter name is TheRealDisco as if people wanted to impersonate him in the first place.

Funny you should mention that, as the reason for his Twitter handle being @TheRealDisco is because there was a guy going around with @glenngilberti as his Twitter name. I believe that he was impersonating Disco even.

Funny you should mention that, as the reason for his Twitter handle being @TheRealDisco is because there was a guy going around with @glenngilberti as his Twitter name. I believe that he was impersonating Disco even.

LOL that's sad

i mean he is just giving his opinion. i thought cena/styles 3 was 5*. im sure if Okada wrestled a broomstick you'd give it 5* you GD weeb.

Well, if every Canadian sucking neckbeard didn't treat his opinion as gospel...I probably wouldn't be as annoyed by him and his bullshiz. I'd give Okada vs the broomstick more stars than vs Omega...I'll admit...and how am I a weeb? I hate the dorky Japanese shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back