PWD 408: Sharon Stone > Gavin Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
So will the UK title be defended on WWE TV or over in Europe at whatever events?

Or is it a tournament style title?

Man I am glad BJ lost. I don't think I could handle all the "BJ is back!" and "BJ would smash Conor" threads.
so instead you can handle all the 'BJ is done' and 'BJ is washed up' and 'BJ never beat anyone good' threads? {<BJPeen}

so instead you can handle all the 'BJ is done' and 'BJ is washed up' and 'BJ never beat anyone good' threads? {<BJPeen}
We already get those. And BJ is done and washed up. Dude is 38 and has been in some wars. And he beat prime Hughes. That is a major win, and no one can take that away.

Chris do you slap the woman cashier at KFC when she asks if you want grilled chicken?

I didnt see this one. No they dont even ask they take one look at me and know that whatever this guy gets is going to horrible.

so instead you can handle all the 'BJ is done' and 'BJ is washed up' and 'BJ never beat anyone good' threads?

Its always less irritating when its true. BJ had no business in there tonight and I dont know who gave this shit the green light

I wish everything was open all night I really need me some KFC

and I have killed 160 levels worth of bandits since christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back