PWD 403: PAWGS: Yes!; Skinny Botches: No!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I had been kinda hoping they would have rebooted American Alpha when they got called up, and re-did Jordan's whole search for a partner thing.

I know it would have felt really hokey to everyone familiar with them from NXT, but it's not like they've really developed their characters on Smackdown.

Yeah not enough Mic work , just showcasing their talent

Luke Harper looking at Orton with that "that's my line".

If Jordan has any mic skills whatsoever, he's going to be a star.

@Minotauro Rex with 1000. No botches allowed.

This tremendous thread lasted less than 24 hours, even with an impostor floating around. Cheers to everyone who made this joyous thread possible.

If Orton in the Wyatts leads to Harper turning face instead of Orton just turning back, that would be rad.

@Minotauro Rex with 1000. No botches allowed.

This tremendous thread lasted less than 24 hours, even with an impostor floating around. Cheers to everyone who made this joyous thread possible.
0d9.gif

They're not too bad at being dudebros. Which is all we want out of them - couple of college dudes who suplex the shit out of everyone.

AA are my favorite tag team. They need a valet or manager tho

They're not too bad at being dudebros. Which is all we want out of them - couple of college dudes who suplex the shit out of everyone.

I love em, been digging them since they started tagging in NXT.

Carmellsworth, Miz and Baron on Talking Smack. Good line up. Renee probably getting more slaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back