PWD 402: End of a Goldie Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADR and Paige is one of the strangest things I have ever seen. It's like a F Level E! Show but you're pretty sure someone is going to die...

I would take a beating from del rio if it means I can at least finger Paige.

Suspension was over months ago. Currently playing WoW, so we might not see her again.

She needs to ditch her purse puppy who does nothing but bring her down.. she wont get the push until then.

UFC is better at subtle, slow burn angles that WWE is now. Good catch by Joey with the Woodley/Conor tease...

Say what you will about Heyman's schtick getting old, but him announcing Brock as "the reigning, defending, undisputed, WWE Heavyweight Champion of the World" made that shit seem seriously important.

that headstand <{anton}>

she hit the weights and got a clue.

tumblr_n52v4hSGGN1s5zf6fo1_500.jpg

I don't think I mentioned this anecdote from the other day that was funny. I went to a CLE on the morning of NYE. It was supposed to be a funny take on lawyer's ethics rules. Meh. One party was funny, though. The presenter was a black guy and he was talking about hiring an au pair and how it was really expensive if you got one from Europe and basically said you could save thousands by hiring an illegal Mexican. He goes, "We did it the right way, mostly because my wife and I liked the idea of having white servants."

Unrelated: watching last year's Rumble and LTR just marked the hell out of AJ. It's amazing how shitty the camera work was there with the closeup of Roman when "I Am Phenomenal" appeared on the screen. They don't usually screw stuff like that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back