PWD 347: Glory Hole At The Flying J, or Saturday night in Rex Land!

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.R.H.

If you haven't heard...I'm the best!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

swzv5g.jpg

RULES:

1. I hate all of you!
2. See rule #1
3. See rule #2

MASCOT:

eCslYw.gif

THEMES:

@D.R.H. has been extra cranky lately

Watched a tiny bit of the new Skip Bayless show on that shithole FS1 and they decided to go hardcore First Take rip off
Set looks exactly same as Take only way cheaper, went out and got themselves another loud mouth black man as the sidekick and got themselves a cheap knockoff of the Kim K wannabe that hosts First Take
Starts 30 minutes earlier than Take and that may be the only thing it has going for it
The End

Oh the trucker gas station
I usually stop at the one on the way to Sacramento when I go on road trips and since Rex is in the Sacramento area wouldnt it be funny if thats how we actually met
Him with my grower and me with his monster
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Oh the times we'd have

I took my 66 out for a drive on Sunday and stopped for gas at a Flying J.

IMG_1169.jpg

Oh the trucker gas station
I usually stop at the one on the way to Sacramento when I go on road trips and since Rex is in the Sacramento area wouldnt it be funny if thats how we actually met
Him with my grower and me with his monster
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Oh the times we'd have

Since we were talking about glory holes, there's something very disturbing about this post...incoming shoulder shrug gif from Rex

Watched a tiny bit of the new Skip Bayless show on that shithole FS1 and they decided to go hardcore First Take rip off
Set looks exactly same as Take only way cheaper, went out and got themselves another loud mouth black man as the sidekick and got themselves a cheap knockoff of the Kim K wannabe that hosts First Take
Starts 30 minutes earlier than Take and that may be the only thing it has going for it
The End
I was considering following Skip to FS1 till I saw that his partner was Shannon Sharpe. At least my man Stephen A is entertaining with his nonsensical race-baiting.

You're an inny penis lesbian transgender and now your attracted to water fowl...your heathen tastes know no bounds.

To be fair, anyone is fuckable when compared to Sasha Banks

Good for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back