swzv5g.png

Mascots:

54d4267b497d2_-_screenshot2014-07-21at627.jpg

TswJiU8x.jpg

TAISHA-MARIES-HOT-PICTURES-5.jpg

Theme:

Last edited:
I approve Mr. Penguin

Kevin Nash vs. HHH for the big gold in HIAC with Foley as special guest ref. It's a blood bath. Not very good at all, but a bloodbath nonetheless.

I call the blonde with the England top.:)

Ok.

It's Friday evening my time.

Just finished work (I actually do fucking work and not just pick up 20 year olds, post on Sherdog and miss my imaginary gf who is with her parents) am sober and I've got a couple of options:
1) drink beer at home while missing my baby and play Witcher 3 which will probably, definitely involve a stripper booty call when one of them finishes work but I'll probably be asleep or ignore it;
2) go to a bar, get drunk on whiskey, go to a strip club and hope nobody from management recognizes me, spend too much money,
3) go to a bar, get drunk on beer, meet the angry busty stripper girl who might just actually be a good antidote to imaginary - the Berlin girl.

What should I do?

now that the brand split is coming back i want vickie back

Brock also has a better record than Fedor in regulated fights with PED testing.

Nice thread tittle that is some good fuel for the heavy's:D

I'm watching Vengeance 2003.

Steph and Vince are both in matches, but I'm not sure against who. They were just arguing while acting fake nice to each other, but I don't know why. I think this might be around when Kane killed Linda with the worst tombstone ever.

They're now showing a highlight of Jamie Noble offering Torrie Wilson $10,000 to bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back