PWD 222: The Rock - coolest dude in rasslin'? Probably:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Power

Got The Touch
Platinum Member
Reaction score
m76v5y.png

Rules :

1. Don't be a Twat

2 . See Rule 1.

Mascot:

edb106a2bf1077204b2e310505eb2648.jpg

Theme:

[YT]Ae23oi9sxYg[/YT]

Last edited:
First. These are better than any Punk highlight reel.

[YT]_uGIf-GCFBU[/YT]

[YT]VKCYN2BBUuU[/YT]

Is it Steiner or Nash who is cooler Frank? I'm guessing Big Poppa Pump.:)

Owens should've put that dire rapper through a window, Angle/Shane-stylee, rather than on a conspicuously-placed landing box.

Owens should've put that dire rapper through a window, Angle/Shane-stylee, rather than on a conspicuously-placed landing box.

Yep, with a few more added failed attempts than Kurt though just to let him know that he has no business in rasslin'. It looked like he was having second thoughts as Owens was power bombing him.

kudos for the theme. love music like that ( female led punk/power pop), been obsessed with the muffs lately

kudos for the theme. love music like that ( female led punk/power pop), been obsessed with the muffs lately

Yeah I was a big fan of The Distillers back in the day and started listening to their/Brody's stuff again recently.:)

I've been obsessed with the muffs since I was about 13.

resized_jesus-says-meme-generator-you-see-what-i-did-there-99070d.jpg

Anyone watch the Dusty special on the network? I surely hated that fat bastard as a wrestler but I am still sad to see him go.

Tried to watch Raw last night. Sheamus gets beat by Ambrose the day after inexplicably winning MITB. Randy interferes.
Randy wrestles Kane (why?) surprise here comes Sheamus.
Miz vs Big Show (why?)
Roman Reigns comes to the ring to watch Wyatt talk for 5 minutes on the jumbotron.
MGK concert? At least he was assaulted by Owens.
New Day vs. PTP... and Neville(huh?)
Seth Rollins comes out and stands around until Brock comes out and stands around.

I feel like the roster has finally been decently developed with a group of new guys yet the E still seems determined to misuse their talent. Sadly the best thing I watched was the Divas match. Nikki has put together a solid in ring persona and she has a perfect counterpoint in Paige. It is one of the only feuds going right now that makes even the slightest lick of sense.

I'm trying but I just can't invested. I was interested in Rollins until they decided he should have this slow motion face turn. The dude is a heel. Let him be a heel.

I've been obsessed with the muffs since I was about 13.

resized_jesus-says-meme-generator-you-see-what-i-did-there-99070d.jpg

Anyone watch the Dusty special on the network? I surely hated that fat bastard as a wrestler but I am still sad to see him go.

Tried to watch Raw last night. Sheamus gets beat by Ambrose the day after inexplicably winning MITB. Randy interferes.
Randy wrestles Kane (why?) surprise here comes Sheamus.
Miz vs Big Show (why?)
Roman Reigns comes to the ring to watch Wyatt talk for 5 minutes on the jumbotron.
MGK concert? At least he was assaulted by Owens.
New Day vs. PTP... and Neville(huh?)
Seth Rollins comes out and stands around until Brock comes out and stands around.

I feel like the roster has finally been decently developed with a group of new guys yet the E still seems determined to misuse their talent. Sadly the best thing I watched was the Divas match. Nikki has put together a solid in ring persona and she has a perfect counterpoint in Paige. It is one of the only feuds going right now that makes even the slightest lick of sense.

I'm trying but I just can't invested. I was interested in Rollins until they decided he should have this slow motion face turn. The dude is a heel. Let him be a heel.

does it mean you love vagina since about 13? is that what you did there? if not then i have no idea

Life ain't nothing but a fat vagina

Now that they're doing the in-ring introductions in championship matches, why not include past accomplishments to add that extra bit of gravitas, especially when it's a guy who may not be seen as someone who isn't on that level.

Say, for example, Kofi Kingston gets a World Title shot, and you think "Pffft! Kingston?!"

But, when you add that little caveat

"Introducing the Challenger... he is a former 4-Time WWE Intercontinental Champion, a former 3-Time WWE United States Champion and a former 4-Time WWE World Tag Team Champion... "

That extra little bit of presentation makes you take notice that this guy has gotten the job done in title matches.

cause cena's shit would take even longer than it already does

Surprised Dean and Seth just stood there staring at each other instead of going at it right away. Could have used a ref there.

Rock probably is the coolest dude in wrestling. There may be nicer dudes (Foley and Dibiase are also mentioned as being super cool just about every time they're brought up) but Rocky looks like the Rock and is the highest grossing movie star in the world. Every reason in the world not to be humble, and yet he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back