PWD 218: TNA Wrestling's New Home Is Now The PWD Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I make fun of wrestler Lol Owens is fat lol, lol this is my job, lol my mom hates me lol, buy MY shirts lol.

This fucking bitch tries to call out Xpac. Lol!
mqdefault.jpg

He looks like a twat with that hat on. You wear a proper hat with a suit, not because you're some useless fucking hipster.

That would be cool.

What's he gonna do, cripple people in NXT until they release him for sounding like a hick?

I like him, by the way, but he sounds almost as southern as Lucas Black. He'll end up the next Hillbilly Jim.

A Former WWE Writer Talked About Creating Jason Albert’s Disastrous ‘Lord Tensai’ Character

http://uproxx.com/prowrestling/2015...son-alberts-disastrous-lord-tensai-character/

I like the idea of giving him James Mitchell as a mouthpiece but he shoulda just been brought back as "Albert" or "A-Train".

Fuck, put him as the guy that weeds out the weaklings so Brock doesn't have to face him and nevermind the Mitchell stuff.

Is anyone still watching TNA?

[YT]9xE58qL8H_A[/YT]

[YT]mN8JdRrOvlA[/YT]

Terrel's tits looking like they are gonna pop out of her top and Tessmacher's ass are the only reasons I watch TNA anymore.

No, the slight irony is not lost on me.

So stupid question since I don't watch very much lately... are New Day using that goofy Freebird rule?

Yes. They are very entertaining, but I still hate them.

I thought the Freebird rule was they could switch in and out at anytime between the three of them??

Woods tried to call Freebird rule at Payback and the ref said no. So they have to choose only two of them to compete and the third can't interfere. Though the third man has illegally interfered to help them win

I thought the Freebird rule was they could switch in and out at anytime between the three of them??

Woods tried to call Freebird rule at Payback and the ref said no. So they have to choose only two of them to compete and the third can't interfere. Though the third man has illegally interfered to help them win

I dont know what the WWE interpretation is but the original Freebird/Russians rule in the 80s was any two of the three can defend the titles but they could never switch out during the match

Terrel's tits looking like they are gonna pop out of her top and Tessmacher's ass are the only reasons I watch TNA anymore.

No, the slight irony is not lost on me.

I'm a fan of Rebel as well.

Rebel-booty-gifs-001.gif

Nah, that would make them six-man tag champs. All three are recognised as champs, but only two can defend in any one match. The third puts the bikini on and acts as valet.

To compliment Maria's gif from yesterday

Stacy-Keibler-booty-gifs-002.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back