PWD 214: If a neckbeard rages on Wrestling Forum and nobody replies to it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes sir, I will stow your AK..... And to think, I believed the judge when he said the Marines would be a great alternative to jail.. I shoulda just shut up and done my time" -Grunt in Generation Kill.

He wont get any time
He'll get court ordered in patient rehab and drug testing

I'm with this. I'll be seriously shocked if he does any jail time even with his admitted addiction and Bentley accident.

Dana White, for sure.

LOL, Dana White said MMA was going to be the most popular sport on Earth! LMFAO!

Didn't he say something like 60 million people in Brazil watched the first ever UFC on fox with JDS? lol

It's basically the obnoxious subset of fans who can't just sit back, enjoy the product for what it is, they have to go through everything with a fine tooth comb, and then bitch about everything that isn't an indie darling winning in the main event.

They're the ones who buy tickets, subscribe to the network, buy merchandise, watch all the shows. Then say "I don't like this! Make your voices heard! We want change! We're still going to hand over our money to them so they have no incentive to change, but we're still gonna expect it!"

Oh I'm not a neckbeard even though I do disagree with the booking it's too predictable these days, anything what's main event doesn't get much attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back