Locked PWD 1166: Arab Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
He might be able to give you 2 hotdogs instead of one and he'll give you a firmer handshake than usual if there's a good house.
Do the hotdogs come with chili?
Asking for a friend.

@Pliny Pete Brooke Havok is also on that NOAH show

GOJvowNbgAADcxv

@Pliny Pete Brooke Havok is also on that NOAH show

GOJvowNbgAADcxv

I'm surprised to see her over there, I root for her cause she's Cody's #1 Student, but honestly, she's not very good in the ring, pretty bad last time I saw her, destroying both her knees immediately turned out to be a bad thing, really damaged her skills and abilities

I guess it's not like the old days though, where if you went to Japan and couldn't work they would beat your ass every night til you cancelled the rest of your excursion and ran back home

I'm surprised to see her over there, I root for her cause she's Cody's #1 Student, but honestly, she's not very good in the ring, pretty bad last time I saw her, destroying both her knees immediately turned out to be a bad thing, really damaged her skills and abilities

I guess it's not like the old days though, where if you went to Japan and couldn't work they would beat your ass every night til you cancelled the rest of your excursion and ran back home

I just looked at her cagematch page, that's pretty wild how she only had 5 matches before shredding her knee the first time. Broke in in 2020, but 2023 was basically her rookie year. Looks like she's been in Japan for over a month, but has only had 3 matches for a small promotion called Marvelous, maybe she's putting in some work at a Dojo. 2025 might be her year!

Started watching Fallout last night, first episode was pretty good, started out great then dipped a little bit but still solid, though
I really dig that 1950's world of tomorrow setting in the vault much more than the other stuff
I don't know anything about the games so I'm sure I missed a lot of references that would've probably drawn me in a lot more

I bought one of the games on PS3 when there was hella buzz around it, played it for like 20 minutes and never touched it again, too much talking and answering questions for my tastes

I just looked at her cagematch page, that's pretty wild how she only had 5 matches before shredding her knee the first time. Broke in in 2020, but 2023 was basically her rookie year. Looks like she's been in Japan for over a month, but has only had 3 matches for a small promotion called Marvelous, maybe she's putting in some work at a Dojo. 2025 might be her year!

She hurt herself the first time right here at the warehouse matches in the Young Lions Cup
Jumped up on the first or second turnbuckle to wave to the crowd either during ring introductions or after the match and ripped her knee when she jumped back down onto the mat

That was the first round and she was booked to win the whole thing(that Cody rub) so they had to pivot and Big Juicy got the push instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back