Psychology "expert" "mcgregor didnt lose the fight just the grappling!"

That’s why Khabib dropped him? Or the reason Khabib walked through Conor’s ENTIRE arsenal and still had the energy and spirit to shout at Conor between rounds?

These people will never learn, but here is an idiom Conor fans should think about before posting on garbage opinions: ACTIONS ARE LOUDER THAN WORDS.

In the press conference Conor was all mouth, during the fight Khabib was all action.
Khabib was all action and all mouth. I don't think Conor said one work after the first round, that extremely rare. lol

I used to enjoy this guys videos but now you can tell he is wack and clearly biased.

Conor is not that bad. He ranks a bit higher than barbozo and other clowns. Conor's performance is also highly volatile since he is a striker. Since Khabib is a grappler, his performance is much more consistent.
On a different note, Khabib just makes everyone look like retards. He should be banned since he makes everyone look pathetic. Ferguson is also delusional as well. He has zero chance of beating Khabib. Hmmm, the only two people who would stand a chance would be GSP and Ben Askren. But...I think it would be one long hug fest. GSP vs Khabib... I would say Khabib has 55% chance of losing. With Askren, Khabib has 30% chance of losing. Khabib does not belong in the LW. He needs to be banned. He needs to move up and fight Woodley or go fight the mama bear. I heard that the mama bear is pissed at her baby son's loss.
Yep, I think with Tony's BJJ mind set, imo Khabib just walks through him. The only weight to beat Khabib is have unreal tdd and crazy cardio.

Just timestamped it,... "he didnt lose the fight just the grappling!"

The rest is completly retarded claims khabib had no chance to win if he wouldnt have submitted mcgregor.
McGregor struck gold with his fans period.

I fully disagree with your analysis of the video. Nowhere did it say Khabib had no chance if he didn't submit Conor in that moment.

It did say that Khabib strangely let Conor off the hook and I agree. I was surprised that Khabib submitted him when he had him mentally broken. I think he went on auto-pilot and followed the submission based on his training but he could have punished Conor for another round and a half and really left him a changed man or fighter had he thought it out completely.

Maybe he was tired, maybe emotionally drained, possibly he just lost focus or even got over excited. But he did let Conor off the hook and allowed him to get up and walk out relatively unharmed. And I don't think it was intentional mercy. It was a lucky outcome for Conor.

I think the video was very accurate in the claims it made. It just never made the claim that you're claiming it made. It DID say Conor FELT he only lost the grappling, which might be an overstatement or might not. We'll have to see what Conor says when he finally speaks. But that's the most far out thing it claimed.

Certainly never claimed Khabib had no other chance. That's ludicrous to claim and ludicrous for you to claim it said.

9159993.gif

What did the body language expert say about Conor's hummingbird Tapping?

Extra desperation
That it was, like all of Conor's previous taps, a calculated decision to get out of the fight. And I agree. Conor is a smart businessman and if you allow him to tap instead of destroying his face, he will happily take that route as soon as possible.

"In his mind he didn't lose the fight just the grappling."
Might be true - time will tell what's in Conor's mind. But certainly never claimed that this was true - just that that was Conor's way of rationalizing what happened.

I do agree that Conor has an amazing ability to brush off losses without them affecting his self-image. If more fighters had that they'd find it easier to prepare for a fight after a loss.

They'd also lose more.

Would he say the same thing if Mayweather lost to Conor in MMA because of fucking wrestling?

The rest is completly retarded claims khabib had no chance to win if he wouldnt have submitted mcgregor.

Probable the most deluded fanboy there is in YouTube. It almost seems like a joke but is not. He also said that Floyd was terrified of Conor lol

Never knew Alpaca Thesaurus sucks so much.

He also thought Conor won mental game before fight started.
I saw another video of him analyzing Conor's antics before each fight and pointing out that only in this one and in the first Nate fight did Conor break from his regular routine. In the first Nate fight he was more casual than usual and in this fight more animated than usual. He lost both fights. There's something to that at least.

The guy may be an armchair psychologist but he's said a lot of interesting things and he never said that Conor would win this fight or that Khabib was losing any part of it.

Would love his body language analysis on Connors touch butt in the park training

Khabib is so good now everyone is acting like Askren should be getting a title shot lol

Same jabroni nuthugger who said khabib lost the first press conference.

McG lost because he got wrestlefucked to exhaustion and beat up, to say it was just grappling is dumb and uneducated. nuthugger just got salty.

EDIT: just read the comments, wow... most agreed on what he said on the vid. the delusion is huge there.

I won't give him the benefit of my click, but if that is what he is arguing, then he is basically saying that Conor would have won if their MMA fight...wasn't a MMA fight? LOL

Back