PS4 Travel Case

SwamiLeoni

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I'm going to CT this weekend (for the whole week) and wanted to bring my PS4, however, I am having a hard time locating a travel case at any of the electric stores (Wal-Mart/Best Buy/Frys) online.

For those who have one, did you order it online or did you go to a store? Where do you suggest I look for one? I'm located in San Diego & it's a big city so hopefully there is a palce.

Thanks.

I know Amazon has them, I was just hoping someone would have a clue as to where I could pick one up today or tomorrow. I fly out Sunday morning early as fffffuuuu.

I see. You could always stuff it in a backpack or suitcase with some clothes to pad it. Hit up your local UPS store and buy some bubble wrap and packing peanuts.

Best buy usually has some, or just do like gref mentioned and put it in between clothes

Good ideas, thanks. Hopefully the depressurization won't affect the system. Typically I'd be out and about but our conference/training is in the hotel thats in the airport. So I really won't be going that far away if only to eat.

Seems like Fry's & Gamestops have them for online onlys. I'll go to a Best Buy on my way home.

Laptop carrying case should do the trick as well.

Laptop carrying case should do the trick as well.

I thought about that, and I don't think its that bad of an idea. It's one that was given to me for work, but I use a 'Swiss' backpack lap top case that I think I'll put my PS4 in instead. Problem solved.

Put it in a paper bag
Grab a hammer and smash the paper bag
Buy an Xbox when you get to to Connecticut
Problem solved

Put it in a paper bag
Grab a hammer and smash the paper bag
Buy an Xbox when you get to to Connecticut
Problem solved

Trade one piece of trash for another?

Seems counterproductive.

I've never liked Xbox and I'm not a PC Gamer. The PS4 works perfectly for me and I like the functionality of it. In fact, this is the second game (bloodborne) I will have played all the way through since Ive had the machine. I did spend many many hours playing The Binding of Issac. I bought TLOU remastered, CoD:AW and Destiny and haven't beat any of those titles. With the exception of TLOU the other two just didn't really capture me much.

Destiny takes forever and CoD's quick scopers killed it for me. I ended up getting Gamefly and beat Diablo III because I didn't put the difficulty on hard enough. But ya, console gamer here. I do wish KI was on PS4 though.

I travelled with my PS4 twice and it acted funny ever since. It would spit out the DVD at times and not be ale to read it for a few ins. It would eventually work after several attempts but it was aggravating. Sometimes it would spit the DVD out midway through gameplay (hated that the most). Tried fixing it with some online suggestions but nothing's worked so far. Anyway I bought a PS4 pro but I am never traveling with it. Fuck that shit...

Last edited:
I travelled with my PS4 twice and it acted funny ever since. It would spit out the DVD at times and not be ale to read it for a few ins. It would eventually work after several attempts but it was aggravating. Sometimes it would spit the DVD out midway through gameplay (hated that the most). Tried fixing it with some new blind suggestions but nothing's worked so far. Anyway I bought a PS4 pro but I am never traveling with it. Fuck that shit...

Same thing happened to my PS4 with the back pack type carrying case I got. Not sure if it was because of the travel, but I’m assuming so, especially since I flew on 3 or 4 aircrafts. That said, I used the backpack to carry both my PS4 and my Fight Stick and I shouldn’t have done that because it wasn’t designed for it. I ended up buying a new one specifically designed to carry both and it fits very snug. It’s made by a company that produces fight sticks (and it has Ryus gloves logo lol). I haven’t used it for traveling since, but if I do I will not take it on a flight. This is for car transportation only. Instead, since I travel often for work, I’m going to pick up a Switch.

Back