PS3/PS4 game to play simultaneously with kid and gf

Wariowokecancel

You can cancel but you can’t wake
@Gold
Reaction score
Any options for a game on PS3/PS4 to play with my 10yr old kid and my gf at the same time?

Cross platform that's still supported?

The options are getting pretty slim. I believe "Helldivers" is still going strong. It's violent, but a 10 year old should be able to handle it. Gore is prevalent, but you're just shooting alien bugs for the most part.

Unless you meant PS3 OR PS4, then you got more options. Can't go wrong with Diablo 3. Again, it has gore, but not anything a 10 year old can't handle. It's pretty cartoonish for the most part.

The "Little Big Planet" series is pretty fun too, and a little more suited for a youngster, if you're concerned about that.

Cross platform that's still supported?

The options are getting pretty slim. I believe "Helldivers" is still going strong. It's violent, but a 10 year old should be able to handle it. Gore is prevalent, but you're just shooting alien bugs for the most part.

Unless you meant PS3 OR PS4, then you got more options. Can't go wrong with Diablo 3. Again, it has gore, but not anything a 10 year old can't handle. It's pretty cartoonish for the most part.

The "Little Big Planet" series is pretty fun too, and a little more suited for a youngster, if you're concerned about that.

No, not cross platform. Either PS3 or PS4, got both.

Been playing this with a friend. It's a pretty fun co op puzzle game. 4 player couch co op. Maybe your kid learns something about Egyptian mythology along the way.
image.php

If you had a Switch, Mario Kart 8 would be the #1 choice.

Ok, got Diablo 3 for now. And Rocket League.

I might try Borderlands though I disliked the game when I played by myself.

GF loves Diablo (boring for me), kid loves both. Kid can kick my ass at Rocket League! Kids gf cannot make heads or tails of it though. Seems she's lacking in spatial skills which my kid definitely should have.

You should try BroForce.

Its a PC game that got ported to the PS4 and was one of the free downloadable PS Plus games a while back. Side-scroller that features pretty much every 80s and 90s action star you can think of and supports up to 4 players co-op.

Lots of 8-bit blood/gore/violence and some adult humor/language here and there.

Gauntlet:Slayer Edition is another decent co-op game.

Ok, got Diablo 3 for now. And Rocket League.

I might try Borderlands though I disliked the game when I played by myself.

Borderlands is boring AF solo. The whole idea of trading loot is what gives it legs.

GF loves Diablo (boring for me), kid loves both. Kid can kick my ass at Rocket League! Kids gf cannot make heads or tails of it though. Seems she's lacking in spatial skills which my kid definitely should have.
We males have a naturally superior spatial intelligence. I ain't being sexist. It's innate.

#science

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
4 player same screen action/puzzler. Lot's of fun.

Bubble Bobble. You're welcome.

also i loved playing Borderlands solo...

Dude,

Get Rayman origins, legends, etc.

It's a great platformer

Little Big Planet is pretty fun too. ModNation Racers and (surprisingly) Sega All-Stars Racing are pretty fun too.

I second Castle Crashers. It's simple and amazingly fun. Works great with more people

Back