Prospects worth watching

theranch

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Give me some exciting prospects to watch who you think have the potential to be elite fighters or are constantly in exciting fights.

Adrien Broner. Exciting young fighter out of Cincy

Regis Prograis. When the heck is this beast gonna fight again?!

People will laugh, but i think he beats mikey garcia if they fought
That fight could be interesting. Just like Mikey when I caught him on FNF, Prograis looks the goods. For a late starter (18), honestly looks born to fight. I'm really looking forward to seeing his career progress.

Shakur Stevenson and Devin Haney if you appreciate skill and slickness.

Artur Beterbiev and Joshua Buatsi for more power and aggression.

giphy.gif

Shakur Stevenson and Devin Haney if you appreciate skill and slickness.

Artur Beterbiev and Joshua Buatsi for more power and aggression.
Stevenson looks promising. I've been really unimpressed by Buatsi so far. Big strong guy who hits hard but i just don't see the skills for a guy as hyped up as he is.

Kid Galahad out of the Ingles Gym. Not really a prospect anymore but I hardly see his name mentioned so I think he deserves a shout. Switches between southpaw and orthodox even more than Terence Crawford. He's on the verge of getting a World title.

Kid Galahad out of the Ingles Gym. Not really a prospect anymore but I hardly see his name mentioned so I think he deserves a shout. Switches between southpaw and orthodox even more than Terence Crawford. He's on the verge of getting a World title.
He seems well worth watching and im a fan of most Ingle fighters but he's had some baffling opponents. fighting guys with losing records in 4 of his last 5.

He seems well worth watching and im a fan of most Ingle fighters but he's had some baffling opponents. fighting guys with losing records in 4 of his last 5.
Yeah his management leaves a bit to be desired that's for sure. He should be a much bigger name than he is but the PED ban didn't help.

Back