Props to OSP

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
The SECOND Okami went out and the ref tapped him on the back, he let go of the choke.

giphy.gif

He always seems to be a nice, humble guy. Likable character.

Last edited:
YEah I cannot hate on him as a person. He reminds me of this tall black football player that I used to befriend, very similar to OSP. Didn't talk much, was considered soft, but cool headed and fought hard.

He's a good dude and a very good fighter too.

Okami is like 6 years past his prime.

The SECOND Okami went out and the ref tapped him on the back, he let go of the choke.

agree OSP showed class, but the typically quiet Japanese crowd might have been a factor in this too - you could clearly hear his corner yelling that Okami was out

giphy.gif

He always seems to be a nice, humble guy. Likable character.
BULLSHIT ....Fight was stopped way too early. Another fuck up by a referee not waiting for the tap like Lee/Chiesa.

Okami was waiting out the clock.

I also give props to the ref, he knew Okami was out cold right away and instantly stopped the fight

Yeah OSP is a very calm person. He strikes me as a sensitive soul deep down after I saw the embedded show he was in before Jones fight.

On a side note... OSP vs Saki next, what you say Arm Barbarian??

I don't think he's that great of a fighter.

But he seems like a really cool dude.

I'd love to have some fried chicken with him.

Whyzit gotta be fried chicken doh?

Cause he seems like a guy that would like fried chicken after a big win.

He also seems like a dude that I could make a joke about fried chicken and he wouldn't be speed-dialing Black Lives Matter and Al Sharpton like Tyrun Dudley.

BULLSHIT ....Fight was stopped way too early. Another fuck up by a referee not waiting for the tap like Lee/Chiesa.

Okami was waiting out the clock.
Okami couldn't tap, he was sleepin', dude.

Back