Props to both !

Jinx_AA

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I went into this fight rooting for GGG.

Canelo won me over and i think the decision was fine .... It was a super close fight that could have went either way,.

Canelo made the adjustments and did what people wanted .... He came forward instead if backing up - and he was more active this time around .

GGG outboxed him and worked a nice jab game ... And has arguments to winning the fight .... BUT.... He talked tons of crap and said he'd knock Alvarez out if he stood in front of him ...and instead fought a dead even fight where he has himself to blame for never working any body shots (which could of been the difference,)

Both have cases ... But canelo won me over tonight ..... He made his adjustments and did what was asked of him (came forward and was more agressive this time) ... yes he was outboxed on stats - But numbers don't tell everything ....

Props to both ... Everyone likes a finish but that was
12 great rounds ... Both are warriors with granite chins ... Both have combined about 100 pro fights with never being knocked down

No1 should complain .... That was a great boxing event .... In a time that boxing needed it

Can't wait for wilder/fury

Wilder/Fury? Don’t forget next weekend.....Anthony Joshua vs Alexandre PovetkiN. That will be all action.

Back