Props to Aldo

Rigoletto

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Went out like a Lion. Unlike Olivera or Joanna or even gsp he didn’t tap to strikes and take the cowards way out. He fought like a Lion and kept trying to find a way to stay in that fight! Respect to one of the best to ever do it.

It’s a shame that his great skills and heart are lost on the neckbearded and mentality weak patrons of this site.

War Aldo.

You people are savages.

A true great, a true GOAT: don't even put him in the same sentence as quitters like GSP.

A true great, a true GOAT: don't even put him in the same sentence as quitters like GSP.
Truer words were never spoken. Nice to see not all posters on this smut site are complete idiots!

Best of all, Aldo did it quietly and classy as hell. Never talked meaningless trash or played a role. Just worked hard and kicked ass.

I see what you did there, a GSP bashing thread disguised as a "Props to Aldo" thread.

Really though, you guys mention the neckbearded and mentally weak people on the site, but at least GSP or Olivera never denied tapping to strikes.

Honestly, if you still have your senses and are concerned for your wellbeing...why not tap?
Claiming that they are any less of a fighter because they chose to go out with minimal brain damage is completely insulting. At least they have the balls to step into a cage and not just type about how they wouldn't tap to strikes over a computer screen.

Show some damn respect

Don't forget he took this fight on short notice!
Aldo is the man

Well this thread has already dissolved into a cesspool.

To the point, yes, Aldo showed some guts in there.

Don't forget he took this fight on short notice!
Aldo is the man
THE MAN! I think it was his overzealousness and desire to get his belt back that perhaps wasn’t his friend in this instance. But the way he was getting tagged and kept bobbing. And weaving and willing himself into that fight was a thing of beauty. The heart he showed was truly amazing. These idiots better recognize.

I see what you did there, a GSP bashing thread disguised as a "Props to Aldo" thread.

Really though, you guys mention the neckbearded and mentally weak people on the site, but at least GSP or Olivera never denied tapping to strikes.

Honestly, if you still have your senses and are concerned for your wellbeing...why not tap?
Claiming that they are any less of a fighter because they chose to go out with minimal brain damage is completely insulting. At least they have the balls to step into a cage and not just type about how they wouldn't tap to strikes over a computer screen.

Show some damn respect

Aldo panicked wrestled lol

Aldo will be known as fw goat for a long time,but he probably knows that his time is up

Huge Aldo fan, was tough to see him get taken out like that. Still, I have to question why Aldo doubled down on his previous approach in the first fight. Yes, he threw some kicks, but mixing in clinch work, some takedowns and not throwing so hard every single time may have helped him. Regardless, Max is a great fighter. Aldo may be slowing down and exiting his prime, but there are still some good fights for him. I do wonder if he'll venture to 155.

Lol. Aldo panicked wrestled. He basically quit because he knew he would have been KO’d standing. He went out with a limp

I agree though, don’t put Aldo in the same sentence as the GOAT GSP. Aldo is a fraud

And who cares for what you think?

Just give props to Also leave other names out this thread.

Truer words were never spoken. Nice to see not all posters on this smut site are complete idiots!

Best of all, Aldo did it quietly and classy as hell. Never talked meaningless trash or played a role. Just worked hard and kicked ass.

He is a true GOAT, has an incredible legacy and never ran away.

It's funny to see haters come to this thread.

No, I'm not some secular troll.

Nah just a butthurt Brazilian who can’t handle Aldo getting destroyed again so you shit on another fighter who is irrelevant to this thread and more importantly happens to be far superior

Back