International Prophecy coming true? War between Israel and Magog

What makes you think that? If anything its more likely that Israel nukes Iran at this point.

yeah I agree. I think Israel will not hesitate to take action if they see Iran developing nukes. And who knows maybe that's why Russia invades them...idk. A lot of different angles going on there.

yeah I agree. I think Israel will not hesitate to take action if they see Iran developing nukes. And who knows maybe that's why Russia invades them...idk. A lot of different angles going on there.
Yeah exactly, they're the ones with the history of invasion and they've made it clear that they believe they're the only ones in the region entitled to own nukes because they're God's chosen people.

Obama is so weak in his support for Israel that Magog may win. That's why we need a strong leader that strongly supports Israel; we cannot allow Magog to acquire nuclear weapons.

Yeah exactly, they're the ones with the history of invasion and they've made it clear that they believe they're the only ones in the region entitled to own nukes because they're God's chosen people.

History of invasion? Israel hasn't sought war with anyone or to conquer anyone's land... Outside of taken out Iraq's nuclear weapon program which I think is justified. I don't think Israel goes around attacking people unprovoked. They're literally completely surrounded by people who want to take them out.

Obama is so weak in his support for Israel that Magog may win. That's why we need a strong leader that strongly supports Israel; we cannot allow Magog to acquire nuclear weapons.

I wouldn't sweat it too much honestly. Israel is God's chosen nation. A remnant of Israel -12,000 from each tribe of Judah- will still be standing after the Great Tribulation.

That's not to say we shouldn't back them. God said I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you. But I'm confident in saying that Israel will be fine until the abomination that causes desolation turns on them...and even then there will be 144,000 that will be sealed.

History of invasion? Israel hasn't sought war with anyone or to conquer anyone's land... Outside of taken out Iraq's nuclear weapon program which I think is justified. I don't think Israel goes around attacking people unprovoked. They're literally completely surrounded by people who want to take them out.
They haven't taken land? Lol.

Some people believe Gog and Magog is Turkey. My wife says it's Russia. I don't know.

could involve both of them I suppose. It seems like it won't be just one nation but a bunch.

They haven't taken land? Lol.

The Jews purchased the land back in the 1840's. Prior to the Jews inhabiting the land it was a barren wasteland. Now that they've cultivated it and it's flourishing it's no surprise they want to take it back.

lossy-page1-392px-Jews_purchasing_Arab_title_deed_in_Palestine.tif.jpg

Never mind the God's chosen people BS, but I'd rather they be the only ones in that region with nukes for obvious reasons.

what's your take on the covenant between God and Israel?

The current state of Israel can not be blessed. But God will be true to his word and I would support them over any of the Muslim nations that are against them.

The current state of Israel can not be blessed. But God will be true to his word and I would support them over any of the Muslim nations that are against them.

....what do you mean they cannot be blessed? Guess I'm not following.

Isn't this like the 50th time the world was supposedly gonna end.

Eventually the religious wackaloons are hoping they're right about this.

And anyone else notice how religious nut bags relish in this type of information. These psychos are openly embracing the end of the world and biblical prophecy

Nothing but a bunch of psychotics

Simply retaking what was stolen from them.
Like the Suez Canal and the Sinai peninsula and Golan Heights?
The Jews purchased the land back in the 1840's. Prior to the Jews inhabiting the land it was a barren wasteland. Now that they've cultivated it and it's flourishing it's no surprise they want to take it back.

lossy-page1-392px-Jews_purchasing_Arab_title_deed_in_Palestine.tif.jpg
I wasn't taking about that, I was thinking about the land they took in the Six Day War(Golan Heights, Sinai Peninsula, West Bank) and their attempt to take the Suez Canal in the Suez Crisis a decade before the Six Day War.
Never mind the God's chosen people BS, but I'd rather they be the only ones in that region with nukes for obvious reasons.
I can respect that.

Like the Suez Canal and the Sinai peninsula and Golan Heights?

I wasn't taking about that, I was thinking about the land they took in the Six Day War(Golan Heights, Sinai Peninsula, West Bank) and their attempt to take the Suez Canal in the Suez Crisis a decade before the Six Day War.

I can respect that.

Well like any country they need to protect themselves. They needed the Suez for defensive purposes.

The whole Israel area was where they historically lived. It's not like there's a detailed map with coordinates that dates from before the Christian era where we can say "this area is the land of the Jews, but right over there isn't." We just have to be sensible about it. I'd say marking everything from the border with Jordan west to the sea is Israel, and everything from the border with Lebanon to the border with Egypt is Israel. It's nice and easy that way.

Welcome to third edition of "prophecy coming true?" Last 2 editions have been welcomed with nothing but open arms.

This will be a cumulation of 'prophecy coming true?' We see Syria heating up. ISIS fighting over there, the mass refugees fleeing the area and I referred to these events possible prophesied in Isaiah 17:

A prophecy against Damascus:

“See, Damascus will no longer be a city
but will become a heap of ruins.
2 The cities of Aroer will be deserted
and left to flocks, which will lie down,
with no one to make them afraid.
3 The fortified city will disappear from Ephraim,
and royal power from Damascus;
the remnant of Aram will be
like the glory of the Israelites,”
declares the Lord Almighty."

Now were witnessing Russia roll into Syria. What's interesting about this that many bible scholars speculate that Russia will invade Israel. They speculate that Russia is Magog in the book of Ezekiel. Though at this current moment it's hard to see it happening because in the prophecy of Ezekiel, Israel is at peace and living in safety/ I wouldn't say Israel is safe at all concerning all the issues going on over there but who knows.

Some say this event (magog invading Israel) will happen in the beginning part of the tribulation and Israel is being protected by the peace treaty. Here's the passage I refer to in Ezekiel 38:

14“Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: In that day, when my people Israel are living in safety, will you not take notice of it? 15You will come from your place in the far north, you and many nations with you, all of them riding on horses, a great horde, a mighty army. 16You will advance against my people Israel like a cloud that covers the land. In days to come, Gog, I will bring you against my land, so that the nations may know me when I am proved holy through you before their eyes.

17“ ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: You are the one I spoke of in former days by my servants the prophets of Israel. At that time they prophesied for years that I would bring you against them. 18This is what will happen in that day: When Gog attacks the land of Israel, my hot anger will be aroused, declares the Sovereign Lord. 19In my zeal and fiery wrath I declare that at that time there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. 20The fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the beasts of the field, every creature that moves along the ground, and all the people on the face of the earth will tremble at my presence. The mountains will be overturned, the cliffs will crumble and every wall will fall to the ground. 21I will summon a sword against Gog on all my mountains, declares the Sovereign Lord. Every man’s sword will be against his brother. 22I will execute judgment on him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. 23And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the Lord.’

What's interesting to note that as of right now Russia and Israel are on good terms and both have expressed they do not want conflict. In the prophecy in Ezekiel Israel is totally surprised by the attack of Magog and Magog seems to have been steered or almost forced against her will to attack Israel given this verse from Ezekiel:

"I am against you, Gog, chief prince ofb Meshek and Tubal. 4I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army"

So will Russia invade Israel? Who knows. But they have set up shop right next door. The prophecy of Damascus being destroyed from Isaiah could be fulfilled at any moment. And to add to the series of events were witnessing uprising at Israel's holy site where the temple could be rebuilt.

Also the temple is already designed and Israel is just waiting to set up the temple at an opportune time:

http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/3...holy-temple-jewish-world/#ydmrXasXhGCX40EB.97

So what will happen? Who knows maybe Russia will sit down and play nick-nack paddy wack with ISIS, differences will be settled in Syria and head home, then Iran will bro hug it out with Israel and make amends over a movie and all will be fine. But things appear to be coming together all at once from a biblical perspective... Interesting times we are living in.

***update****

Just learned that Iran has troops I'm Syria to support Assad. Iran allies with a Russia we could potentially see how Russia could be forced to chose between the 2.

We know how much Iran likes Israel since they've been threatening to wipe them off the map.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/iran-sends-15000-troops-to-support-assad-in-syria/article/2565691

****UPDATE TO THE UPDATE****

With the failed Turkey coup Turkey and U.S. relations begin to weaken. U.S. is Israel's biggest ally and Turkey pretty much just threatened the U.S. when it said:

"Any country that stands by cleric Gulen will be at war with Turkey."

Could this be the turning point for Turkey/Russia alliance which will one day invade Turkey? Check out post #21 and #24 concerning Turkey that was talked about last year.

Question for you......if you are correct, and this is the end times prophecy coming true, then isn't the US Babylon, and isn't your religion a lie?

People and nations fight.

prof-2.jpg

Back