Professional Whiskey reviewer rates Proper 12 10/10

what a troll thread... or TS is reaching to biblical proportions... who the fook is Joe from grand liquor? testing it in a foam cup with ice... thats not how it's done... and Khabib fans on suicide watch? why should they care? What does this have to do with anything other than Mad Dog 20/20 has some competition?

besides this what else in terms of irish whiskey would be good for around 20 bucks

i already have jameson

Its so funny how the haters hate anything related to conor. They just start projecting whatever view they want.

I got it the day before the fight at the grocery across the street. They had it on sale for $18.99. Seemed ok for what it is. Coloring is obviously artificial. Doesn’t have much taste to it. Drank a little bit straight and then mixed it with a splash of water to see if I could get any other tastes out of it. Nope, nothing. Mixed the next glass with coke which was ok. Probably how I’ll drink the rest of it.

I got it the day before the fight at the grocery across the street. They had it on sale for $18.99. Seemed ok for what it is. Coloring is obviously artificial. Doesn’t have much taste to it. Drank a little bit straight and then mixed it with a splash of water to see if I could get any other tastes out of it. Nope, nothing. Mixed the next glass with coke which was ok. Probably how I’ll drink the rest of it.

“Mixed the next glass with coke which was ok. Probably how I’ll drink the rest of it”

Brutal!!

Crying laughing here.

Back