Problems Casting/Streaming from DAZN

Philo-Publius

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Did anyone else have difficulty with this? I tried casting Bellator from DAZN tonight from two different devices to two different TV's with no success.

Works for me, but...

I’m wondering if dazn isn’t allowed to broadcast everything? Seemed like long stretches of no talking/commentary between fights

I tried DAZN for premier league soccer since the bought the Canadian rights. Always seemed bad quality, laggy and delayed so I cancelled.

I tried DAZN for premier league soccer since the bought the Canadian rights. Always seemed bad quality, laggy and delayed so I cancelled.
I think Viacom should create its own streaming app instead of relying on these jokers.

i cancelled, the shit is practically unwatchable. for whatever reason, it keeps showing the prelim fights, i have to keep refreshing the stream in order to show the fights that are actually happening

At first attempt to connect to HDTV via Lightning cable, I got black screen + audio. It got back to normal after clicking back to DAZN small screen and then back to widescreen or unplugging the HDMI and plugging back in.

The resolution is not steady and gets blurry more often than I'd prefer.

Works for me, but...

I’m wondering if dazn isn’t allowed to broadcast everything? Seemed like long stretches of no talking/commentary between fights

That is bc commercials were running for Paramount

The fact you brought up "creating a streaming app", shows you are not versed on this at all.
I tried though
Your knowledge base on the subject is irrelevant. No one is going to support an app that sucks shit. This is all that really matters.

Back