Pro gamer dumps ‘world’s sexiest weathergirl’ for more ‘Call of Duty’

LOL, dude said he didn't have enough time for a girlfriend because he's too busy playing Call of Duty.

Pretty sure if I was banging Yanet Garcia, I wouldn't have time for a job since I'd never leave the house. The only thing I'd be doing when I'm not giving her the old in-out in-out is icing up for the next round with her.
They don't just play video games, don't sell it short. If he is on Twitch he probably has to stream 8-12 hours a day, 5-6 days a week. If he makes Youtube videos then you have to factor in time spent editing footage, in addition to those 8-12 hours a day. Making videos isn't really a walk in the park, especially if you're putting out a video a day to keep those numbers up. Then add on to the fact that he is probably flown out for tournaments, in addition to practicing with his squad... well, there are only so many hours in a day. Being a streamer/content producer is a very time consuming career path. But, "They play video games for a living."

That being said, I'd have made some time to keep that woman happy... unless she was boring/stupid/spiteful/etc. I mean, I'm imagining right now what it'd be like to tongue punch her fart box. Some guys have all the luck.

giphy.gif

Lot of you guys dont get it lol. He didnt break up with her because he just lovessssssss call of duty so much he cant stop playing it. Playing that game for him brings in millions.

He is focusing on money so he can continue to get girls like her for the rest of his life

guy has made it in life

Damn......

The willpower that young man has is LEGENDARY. I knew who she was and even posted pictures of her in these forums before.
C84BD4D2-1DA9-4910-9C2C-352DEE81369A.jpeg

Lot of you guys dont get it lol. He didnt break up with her because he just lovessssssss call of duty so much he cant stop playing it. Playing that game for him brings in millions.

He is focusing on money so he can continue to get girls like her for the rest of his life

guy has made it in life

Except new games come out every year or two and with gameplay tweaks it’s a struggle to be elite on just one.

He’s not an MLB player.

Those Korean nerds on Adderall and Modafinil who have been practising since beta testing whilst he’s been a socialite are going to piss all over him.

The truth is, he’ll be able to pull other women that hot when he decides it’s important again.

He’s a young, pretty good-looking guy with at least a million $ or more, and growing. He’s also got YouTube fame.

To quote Conor McGregor:

"It had to be done."

Hot as hell, but she seems incapable of standing in front of a camera or mirror without striking a pose. I honestly can't imagine her having anything remotely interesting, funny, or poignant to say. Don't get me wrong, 9.5/10, would, and we should all be so lucky, but hotness can compensate for vapidness for only so long. I imagine the guy just got bored.

Who knows, maybe she's incredibly smart, witty, creative and charming and the guy is just crazy......

As many have pointed out, she may have had a very dull personality. When you’ve been banging a girl for a while, you simply don’t see her with the level of lust you did when you very first had her.

He may have just lost interest. It’s the same reason so many celebs date women that aren’t stunningly gorgeous: looks can get really old, and personality goes a long way. Also, being a successful gamer takes a LOT of hours put in. All in all, he probably just felt like the time needed to keep her as his girlfriend wasn’t worth it anymore.

Last edited:
Should have her blow him on stream but now show her face. Twitch would probably allow it because they have whores all over their site now.

I can respect any man that can throw away/turn down good pussy. She prob has never had a guy do that to her. Or if she has, it was probably asshole/bad boy/gangster dude(actually I find that they are the neediest controlling motherfuckers). He aint putting that ass on a pedestal and THAT is the lesson to learn here, young men. After fucking a broad a million times in all of her orifices and doing unspeakable things to her....it can get old. They gotta have some personality and be your friend if you want to stay with them. Sex is sex. Its fun, but there are lots of hot women out there.

Good for him. Didn’t put the pussy on a pedestal.

Dude was focused on his money. Nothing wrong with that. Probably didn't want a long-term relationship.

This guy most likely makes an absolute killing playing video games/making YT videos. Do I agree with this or is it my cup of tea? Not at all. But at the end of the day, he is hustling and trying to further his career, so if this woman is getting in the way then good on him for noticing this earlier rather than later.

Yes she’s obviously very attractive but she’s still a dime a dozen and will probably be gone if his money goes.

Exactly, she hot, but there are plenty more like her off the street. She's not super exotic looking like Candice Swanepoel, the dudes going to be alright.

You guys are funny, this guy already fucked this chick numerous times. Its that old saying: show me the hottest girl and ill show you a guy whos tired of fucking her.

As many have pointed out, she may have had a very dull personality. When you’ve been banging a girl for a while, you simply don’t see her with the level of lust you did when you very first had her.

He may have just lost interest. It’s the same reason so many celebs date women that aren’t stunningly gorgeous: looks can get really old, and personality goes a long way. Also, being a successful gamer takes a LOT of hours put in. All in all, he probably just felt like the time needed to keep her as his girlfriend wasn’t worth it anymore.

I can respect any man that can throw away/turn down good pussy. She prob has never had a guy do that to her. Or if she has, it was probably asshole/bad boy/gangster dude(actually I find that they are the neediest controlling motherfuckers). He aint putting that ass on a pedestal and THAT is the lesson to learn here, young men. After fucking a broad a million times in all of her orifices and doing unspeakable things to her....it can get old. They gotta have some personality and be your friend if you want to stay with them. Sex is sex. Its fun, but there are lots of hot women out there.

2liepsy.jpg

Truthiness ITT.

These men get it.

Except new games come out every year or two and with gameplay tweaks it’s a struggle to be elite on just one.

He’s not an MLB player.

Those Korean nerds on Adderall and Modafinil who have been practising since beta testing whilst he’s been a socialite are going to piss all over him.
its not about literally being the best at the game. its about just being competitive. being competitive=views, views=money

koreans also dont play cod lol

The title feels a bit clickbaity. He probably dumped her because she was a bitch

I would just play while having sex with her. At least knock her up dumbass.

Back