Pro Cycling Discussion 3: 2024 The Year of Crashes?

Great racing. Even super mutants cant win everything. Pidcock not happy with Amstel Gold the beverage.

GLIlp1MWoAAeyWn

Last edited:
La Fleche Wallonne tomorrow with the iconic Mur de Huy finish. I expect very good and close racing as the Super Mutant (BEHEMOTH) Pogacar will be returning to action this sunday at LBL skipping the Fleche.

Weather looks quite miserable as UAE is setting the tempo. Total Energies rider having more troubles with a zipper than Mur de Huy!

This would be perfection for Pog who receives +25 watts during rain and cold.

GLW1E7QWwAIoVuR

Last edited:
Skjelmose and Hirschi already in trouble after splits in the peloton!

I think Skjelmose got a bit cold.

at this point Uno-X had almost the whole team in the front group.

Teams that did not manage to get even 1 rider across the finish line: Ineos, Intermarche Wanty, Jayco Alula and UAE.

Last edited:
Great win by Williams. Glad to see Lotte Kopecky dropped on the Mur.

shitty, uneven surface.

Last big one day race for a while this sunday, Liege - Bastogne - Liege. Weather forecast ~10c with slight chance of rain.

ff82f

Pogacar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Pidcock ⭐⭐⭐
Williams, Skjelmose, Yates, Buitrago, Vauquelin, Van Gils, Healy, Lutsenko ⭐⭐
MvdP, Bernal (1 bonus ⭐if weather is miserable) ⭐

Does Pogacar launch at Redoute like Remco has done past two years? Perhaps go earlier, on Rosier?

7 km to Cote de Desnie and 20 km to Cote de la Redoute, I believe that Pog is going to launch it on the latter

Pog launches quite early on Redoute, Carapaz manages to hold on so far

Carapaz managed to hold on for about a minute until Pogacar simply rode away, MvdP has nothing to give

Chase is done despite the group being very strong and now we have Healy attacking from it, Bardet joins him.

Lookes quite good for the chase until a bigger group joined them including 2 UAE

Back