Pro Cycling Discussion 2: Jonas Takes His Second Tour - Vuelta and Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
2e61f8bf-8d87-477d-85ed-e5985fa14ec6

"Vingegaard wins the Tour de France with 7'29" down to Tadej Pogacar. It is the biggest victory since 2014, when Vincenzo Nibali won the Tour de France by 7 minutes and 37 seconds.. Back in 1903, the first Tour de France, Maurice Garin won the race by almost three hours. Later, in 1952, Fausto Coppi won by 28 minutes and 17 seconds. But in recent times, it is a wild feat by Vingegaard."

"Vingegaard wins the Tour de France with 7'29" down to Tadej Pogacar. It is the biggest victory since 2014, when Vincenzo Nibali won the Tour de France by 7 minutes and 37 seconds.. Back in 1903, the first Tour de France, Maurice Garin won the race by almost three hours. Later, in 1952, Fausto Coppi won by 28 minutes and 17 seconds. But in recent times, it is a wild feat by Vingegaard."

I miss Nibali, what a natural racer. Had an instinct for racing that was well above most of his rivals.

happy for ciccone as well.
first time since chiappucci in 92 an Italian has
taken the polka dot jersey.
Bravissimo!

Rodolpho Massi didn't win the polka dots? I mean he was cleaning up in one of those 90s Tour de Dope.

edit: I just googled it. LOL

he was leading the polka dots and 7th overall in the tour in 1998, until his room was raided and he got caught with the goods. He was kicked out before Paris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back