Primer on WMMA and the Ronda/Cyborg situation. Cyborg is the one who has ducked/ran

thanks for trolling and bickering like little bitches and getting an informative thread wastelanded, you douchebags.

That was your boys who had nothing to say so had to resort to trash talking.

My future is set and I didn't have to go to school lol..but nice try couch potato.

You didn't go to school????

Really?????????????

Couch Potato.... See if you went to school you would have learned how to talk shit. Instead you wander the earth, jimmies in a constant rustle, unable to come to peace with the fact that you suck.

Your English sucks

Your fight analysis sucks

Your comebacks suck

Your life sucks.

Please quit now.

You are wrong. I hope that stings a little after all the work you put in to try to obfuscate the truth.

Honda fought at 145 until she realized she would face Cyborg. Then she randomly dropped to 135 and told Cyborg if she wanted to fight it would be at 135.

That is straight documented facts. You can assign any reasons you want to the facts, but you can't change the facts.

Documented facts my ass!! The exact opposite is true. I believe (and would be willing to bet) that you and your lack of grey matter could very well be the inspiration for the person who coined the term "shertarded". It's been documented time and time again that Ronda was asked to move to 135 by Scott Coker and SF. The idea was to set up a Champ vs Champ fight @ 145 (which cyROID at the time said was set to take place) but was not to happen because of cyROID getting popped for juicing. What about those facts don't you understand? I know it maybe hard to understand things with your head inserted in your rectal cavity, but at least try.

That was your boys who had nothing to say so had to resort to trash talking.

You're the one who called me "dummy" "idiot" even though I never once called you a name.

So yes, this thread being moved largely in part due to you.

Who cares about any counter points and the she said this/she said that shit. Rousey should step up and fight at 145 and there would be no questions or arguments. Who cares about the belt. Everyone wants to see the fight. Let them both fight where they'd both be equally healthy and able. Every other Superfight talked about has the champ stepping up. So why the exception for Rousey? Protection is why. If it wasn't the UFC this fight would have already happened.

Correction: If it wasn't for cyROID 'roiding up to fight @ 125lber this fight (@ 145) would have already taken place in SF. Calling it protection is a joke when it's cyROID who fled. cyROID nutlickers (really just Ronda haters) avoid the truth and reality like the plague!

Cyborg has to go down to 135 if she can go to 140 she can go to 135 end of story.

Listen, it's cool and all you want to argue your points, but don't make shit up. And You know you are making shit up with that "Dana said..." crap. You are knowingly taking what he said out of context.

Dana pulled that number out of his ass when at a press conference he tried to explain why Rousey would take out Mayweather. He tried to make her bigger than she is in attempt to make the whole Mayweather thing plausible. As soon as he said that, Rousey who was also there corrected him and said she was walking around at 148 (or somewhere around there).

Rousey walks around at 150, 155 tops. Deal with it.

When Rousey said she walks around at 148 she was still fighting at SF. Pulling things out of your ass.

Wonder why no one touched my post on page 1 in all these pages.

Listen, it's cool and all you want to argue your points, but don't make shit up. And You know you are making shit up with that "Dana said..." crap. You are knowingly taking what he said out of context.

Dana pulled that number out of his ass when at a press conference he tried to explain why Rousey would take out Mayweather. He tried to make her bigger than she is in attempt to make the whole Mayweather thing plausible. As soon as he said that, Rousey who was also there corrected him and said she was walking around at 148 (or somewhere around there).

Rousey walks around at 150, 155 tops. Deal with it.

hahaha... exactly! Ronda corrected Dana and said she walks around at 148, while we have a PHOTO of Cyborg weighing 175.

Ronda who cuts more to get to 135 then most male bantams and who used to fight at 155 will be 10 lbs smaller then Cyborg?

So much for pulling 'Facts' straight out of your ass.

TS congratz you are a grade a moron.

That isn't correct. Rousey said that she put on weight for the SI swimsuit photo shoot. It was reported later that she was up to 150lbs for that shoot.

This thread needs to stay alive just so the shertarded cyROID nut lickers can learn something.

Correction: If it wasn't for cyROID 'roiding up to fight @ 125lber this fight (@ 145) would have already taken place in SF. Calling it protection is a joke when it's cyROID who fled. cyROID nutlickers (really just Ronda haters) avoid the truth and reality like the plague!

Lol what a clown you are

You didn't go to school????

Really?????????????

Couch Potato.... See if you went to school you would have learned how to talk shit. Instead you wander the earth, jimmies in a constant rustle, unable to come to peace with the fact that you suck.

Your English sucks

Your fight analysis sucks

Your comebacks suck

Your life sucks.

Please quit now.

Learn how to talk shit? lol You should be happy I'm even giving a peasant like you any attention at all. Like I said get up off the couch and go do something with your life instead of trying to argue in forums and chat rooms.

Back