Prime Tony Ferg smashes both hype trains Conor and Khabib, pray for his speedy recovery

rdon90iagxzv4ak6g.jpg
He looks like a jackass, BUT, he made dana dork out, so its a definite "like" from me. (for what thats worth)

He will beat em like he did the metal pole.

Oh wait.. The metal pole actually kicked his fucking lame ass straight to the ER....

hmmm... Don't think he will ever be prime again after his surgery. That knee now has a big fat red target on it.

Prime Ferg is a tough ass dude but he is still sloppy as shit.

Ferguson is a phenomenal fighter, he’s win streak through killers in that division is special

lmfao christ, the guy is in his prime. sounds like you're just making up future excuses in case he loses.

and lol at thinking conor or khabib are hype trains.

I could see him beating Conor, but I literally see no way he beats Khabib.
(Khabib beats both btw)

Agree with the Khabib sentiment, but Conor.... I seriously don't think Ferg wins here

I love Ferg and will happily root for him, but if I put my "let's be realistic" hat on with this question, I don't see him beating Conor. I think Ferguson represents a perfect opponent for Conor in someone that is over-confident on the feet and would get picked apart by the irishman.

Conor ices Tony inside the first frame, and Khabib outwrestles him for five.

The post surgery pics looked horrific. I'm going to assume he'll be out for at least a year and then would probably be best served with a tune up fight. That's a long time to be praying.

okay bud.

They are without any shadow of doubt the two most talked about fighters of their weight class.... possibly the two most talked about fighters in the UFC at present!

How can you possibly claim that neither Conor McGregor or Khabib Nurmagomedov are hype trains??

They are the biggest hype trains going!

Name a bigger hype train than these two dudes....

They are without any shadow of doubt the two most talked about fighters of their weight class.... possibly the two most talked about fighters in the UFC at present!

How can you possibly claim that neither Conor McGregor or Khabib Nurmagomedov are hype trains??

They are the biggest hype trains going!

Name a bigger hype train than these two dudes....
i mean when i hear the term hypetrain, it's usually guys using it like.. : " hype and nothing else, they aren't as good as people think " kinda thing.

and i'm pretty sure the TS is using it in that way.

i mean when i hear the term hypetrain, it's usually guys using it like.. : " hype and nothing else, they aren't as good as people think " kinda thing.

and i'm pretty sure the TS is using it in that way.

Oh ok fair enough

I always assume it refers to a fighter who has a shit load of hype behind them (whether they can back it up or not)

So I guess it's just our different interpretations of the same phrase

I could see him beating Conor, but I literally see no way he beats Khabib.
(Khabib beats both btw)
I tend to agree that Khabib would beat both, but seeing what Lando and far inferior fighters did to Tony, I can see Conor making him look silly. I've slept on Conor too often and refuse to do so again.

I'd also like to see Khabib versus a truly elite LW, as Iaquinta and Barboza just don't cut it - and tho he seems infallible, I still think there are guys out there that can stylistically cause him problems. RDA, IMO, was his best opponent to date, but anyone with a wrestling background always beats RDA - the guy just wilts when he can not bully the other guy and loses the wrestling exchanges, from Clay to Colby.

Back