prime Sakruaba vs conor mcgregor... who wins?

GenerousDeafeningGypsymoth.gif

vs

5f4017ccd1551383551c343666c263ce.gif

saku by brutal grapplefook?
what do you guys think?
My gosh. Such a tough question... I have no clue...
<VinceShock>

giphy.gif

UnlawfulQuickAdouri.gif

LMAO at any Conor fan that thinks he could stop Sak's takedowns.

It is also funny because Saku could have cut to Lightweight but he chose to fight HW and 205 lb monsters.

Even if he landed a punch, Conor's left hand would have only tickled Saku's chin. Sak would put him on the mat and submit him effortlessly. Way too big of a gap in grappling. Conor could not even stop Nate's takedowns. No way he stops a high level wrestler like Sakuraba.

When Saku won the UFC Japan Heavyweight tourney he only weighed in at a chubby 183 lbs. Welterweight should have been Saku's true weight class.

<mma4> .

Saku was the greatest martial artist in the world for a brief moment.

Colin is simpy one of the richest.

Conor would tap so much you'd think he was trying to Riverdance with his hands.
Lmao! Love it. I feel like every new fan will say Conor and none of them have even seen saku! If you knew the sport back in the pride days you know saku wins.

Saku made a HoF career fighting juiced 205+ monsters whereas all it takes is one Nate Diaz fight for Canor to cry about fighting giants lol

Saku humors Canor on the feet for a bit before easily taking him down and humiliating him in ways we can't even imagine

Lol can mods force people to take an IQ test of some sorts in order to be able to make posts? It would help a ton here on the Dawg.

Lmao! Love it. I feel like every new fan will say Conor and none of them have even seen saku! If you knew the sport back in the pride days you know saku wins.
And there are a lot more of them now. than there are OG Saku fans.

Romero would send Saku back to stone age with his explosiveness
Dude, sakuraba fought guys literally twice his size, jacked to the gills on steroids, pride welcomed steroids, and won. Connie vs prime sakuraba lasts 3 minutes tops

Saku easily by whatever he wants whenever he wants

Saku easily defeats him by whatever. Dude took down a lightening fast heavyweight with one of the best tdd in the history of mma and that was when Mirko was in his best years! He lost the fight but Conor is child sized compared to Crocop.

When Saku won the UFC Japan Heavyweight tourney he only weighed in at a chubby 183 lbs. Welterweight should have been Saku's true weight class.

<mma4> .

Thing is, most modern LW walk around heavier than that.
Some FW walk around at that weight.

Pretty much every modern WW walks around at least 10 lbs more than Saku.

Really?

Saku drags him to the ground and removes that arm.

Edit: This fantasy match up is an insult to Saku.
This^^^^

Sakuraba would embarrass McGregor, and frankly deserves better than this discussion.

Back