roy_jones_jr_ap.jpg

Vs

Sugar Ray Leonard
Record: 36-3-1 (25 KOs)
5d9bd784bfd234610bf8ba15e7ad6a4e_XL.jpg

Jones' prime was at 160-168

SRL's prime was at 147.

So, I'll say Jones

sugar Ray boxed during the most competitive era. Saw its the 35th anniversary or Ray vs. Hagler.

Heard an interview about it todya, and Hagler basically said fuck it and moved to Italy post that fight. Good for him, just chilling in Italy, the food , wine, chicks ..... what a fuckking boss right here.

I love Leonard but RJJ would beat him soundly. RJJ was a once In a lifetime athlete at his prime

Leonard did not belong at MW in all honesty...but i still think he gives RJJ fits if he was in his prime

Don't mistake the Leonard in the Hagler fight as a prime fighter, he was way past his best then, he would have given Jones a tough tough fight

Leonard did not belong at MW in all honesty...but i still think he gives RJJ fits if he was in his prime

Don't mistake the Leonard in the Hagler fight as a prime fighter, he was way past his best then, he would have given Jones a tough tough fight

I don't know man I think RJJ soundly beats Leonard at any point in his career. Here is someone who could Match his athleticism, speed who was not only bigger but a bigger puncher as well. Leonard is one of my favorite boxers all time but RJJ was a serious freak of nature

Roy Jones would have won IMO. Too fast for even Ray Leonard, and too big.

Greatest all time fight Prime RJJ v. Prime SRR. NO IDEA WHO WINS

Leonard was best at 147, Jones is best at 160-168. Leonard was a great, but so is Jones. There are 2 weight classes separating them and that is the difference. At 160, Jones wins fairly easy, maybe even stopping Leonard late. There isn't a fighter in history that I'd favor to beat a prime Roy Jones at 160-168.

The poll should have asked who is better P4P in their prime.

RJJ is too big and powerful

lol, RJJ has 20 lbs on SRR. when you're talking two all time greats, you can't give one guy that much of an advantage.

Back