Prime ken is the modern day gsp

Idonotbelieveit

winning
@Gold
Reaction score
wrestling wise

Both not accomplished credentials wise but owned many high level wrestlers and both out wrestled them

Ken : fujita national champ in Greco

Severn :Greco and freestyle master

Suzuki :Olympic alternate

Gsp : Hughes ncaa champ many times
Ko's same again
Hendricks

Goes on

Gsp more

wrestling wise

Both not accomplished credentials wise but owned many high level wrestlers and both out wrestled them

Ko's same again
Hendricks

Goes on

Gsp more
Yes they are both retired. Although because of Ken's fight with Royce I think Ken is the modern day GSP.

#toooldtofight

Its hard for me to understand how can someone have such a men crush on someone like ken.

dude got subbed by royce, and then couldnt even finish him in the second fight, eventhough ken had more roids than blood running on his body.

for fuck sakes, no ken is not an elite grappler, never was, frank was a way better than ken.

HoarseAbsoluteBrocketdeer.gif

GSP%20Jackson.gif

Except Ken actually engaged with cruel intentions.

Ken got sub'd by Royce.. Definitely not elite.

wrestling wise

Ko's same again
Hendricks

Goes on

Gsp more

I really do not want to sound like a dick, and I realize your intentions are honorable. Shit, I don't even know where to start, first of all how can Ken be a modern day GSP when he was around before GSP? GSP was like 12 years old when Ken fought in UFC I. Second of all, Ken never even fought in a UFC final. Shamrock in no way dominated MMA like GSP did. GSP is arguably the most dominant Welterweight (some could argue fighter) ever. Ken may have beaten some decent wrestlers but he did not out wrestle them. GSP would actually take down, and out wrestle (in MMA wrestling) some really decent wrestlers. Third, Hendricks was the 2 time NCAA champion, Hughes never won a NCAA championship, although he was an all American and a very good wrestler.

I thought you meant Ken from Street fighter

Anyways Death Battle has him losing to Terry Boogard.

I really do not want to sound like a dick, and I realize your intentions are honorable. Shit, I don't even know where to start, first of all how can Ken be a modern day GSP when he was around before GSP? GSP was like 12 years old when Ken fought in UFC I. Second of all, Ken never even fought in a UFC final. Shamrock in no way dominated MMA like GSP did. GSP is arguably the most dominant Welterweight (some could argue fighter) ever. Ken may have beaten some decent wrestlers but he did not out wrestle them. GSP would actually take down, and out wrestle (in MMA wrestling) some really decent wrestlers. Third, Hendricks was the 2 time NCAA champion, Hughes never won a NCAA championship, although he was an all American and a very good wrestler.
He has a fetish for Shammrock and Couture

Shit, I don't even know where to start, first of all how can Ken be a modern day GSP when he was around before GSP? GSP was like 12 years old when Ken fought in UFC I.

Lmao this had me going from the start.

Its hard for me to understand how can someone have such a men crush on someone like ken.

dude got subbed by royce, and then couldnt even finish him in the second fight, eventhough ken had more roids than blood running on his body.

for fuck sakes, no ken is not an elite grappler, never was, frank was a way better than ken.
Ken vs frank grappling ken wins 9/10

Even now

Back