Prime Jds is a bad matchup for prime fedor

3sumrock

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
the main contribution to fedor success in hw is his speed and explosiveness,fedor technique is not best or the worst.just good enough for him.so the main reason why prime Jds is a bad match up for fedor is because Jds athleticism and speed match or even surpass fedor.
Athleticism: fedor is really athletic For heavyweight but I honestly don't see how he's more athletic than Jds.
zmczsp_jpg.gif

Speed:
Tie
Power: Jds
tumblr_mujdn4nRRQ1ry1rm7o1_4001.gif

Jds is fast as fedor,hit harder and more athletic + great chin
And I'm pretty sure fedor can't take Jds down

Yeah he's an awful matchup.

As a Fedor fan, it’s sad we never got to see Fedor against the likes of jds and Cain. But those both would be huge challenges for Fedor for sure

JDS would’ve have KO’d Fedor bad

the main contribution to fedor success in hw is his speed and explosiveness,fedor technique is not best or the worst.just good enough for him.so the main reason why prime Jds is a bad match up for fedor is because Jds athleticism and speed match or even surpass fedor.
Athleticism: fedor is really athletic For heavyweight but I honestly don't see how he's more athletic than Jds.
zmczsp_jpg.gif

Speed:
Tie
Power: Jds
tumblr_mujdn4nRRQ1ry1rm7o1_4001.gif

Jds is fast as fedor,hit harder and more athletic + great chin
And I'm pretty sure fedor can't take Jds down

Well let's look at how washed up crocop did gainst JDS and prime crocop against fedor..

Don't think so..
Fedor in his prime would probably had velazquez'ed him.
But who knows, sadly JDS went from hero to zero so f'n fast.

Don't think so..
Fedor in his prime would probably had velazquez'ed him.
But who knows, sadly JDS went from hero to zero so f'n fast.
Fedor doesn't have the wrestling and pressure of Cain

Prime Fedor can never be defeated.

Fedor doesn't have the wrestling and pressure of Cain

He does have the pressure. And If he can clinch with him in the cage,he can do the thing.

A lot of guys show flashes of brilliance and then start slipping. Fedor maintained for a decade. I don't care who he was fighting, that's hard to do. Yeah, there were some cans in there, but he beat the world class opposition too. JDS looked like the best in the world for one night...and then the rematch happened.

Both in their primes, I'd bet the house on Fedor.

junior always had a major floor in his defensive boxing that cain's coach picked up on. he was always looking to parry the straight right to the inside, rather than blocking the overhand. that was fedor best punch, so i don't know.

I'm critical of Fedor but he would fuck JDS up.

I’m always baited by these X vs. Fedor threads. Fedor’s speed, power, fight IQ, timing destroys JDS all day everyday. Close thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back