Prime Fedor vs Prime Tito

Agent Mulder's Hair

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Before you proclaim Fedor the easy winner....give just 2 seconds and give this matchup some thought. Seriously......prime Tito beat Wanderlei and I think prime Tito is exactly the kind of opponent that gives Fedor problems.

Who do YOU think wins this one, sherfuckers?

Before you proclaim Fedor the easy winner....give just 2 seconds and give this matchup some thought. Seriously......prime Tito beat Wanderlei and I think prime Tito is exactly the kind of opponent that gives Fedor problems.

Who do YOU think wins this one, sherfuckers?
tito.jpg

Someone needs to watch some Fedor fights

Fedor would smoke him.

Cheetoz was a seriously tough dude, but Fedors speed was at a whole other level.

Get some sleep you have obviously had too much to drink

tenor (2).gif
Seriously what the hell Fedor absolutely smashes Tito

Tito got beat down by Frank Shamrock, choked out by Guy Mezger, annihilated by Chuck Liddell and it would be no different with Fedor who was fiercer, better and tougher than all those guys I named. If Tito was running like a bitch from Wand, 2005 Fedor would have punched a hole in his huge head.

Fedor would have cracked Tito’s skull with gnp.

Majority of us think DC and prime Stipe have no chance against Fedor and you come here and claim Tito would have a chance?
<3>

Fedor by rear naked choke and Tito's big head pops off

hhn.gif

Look how easy a target that head is on Tito. Fedor would pounce on that winging punches. Tito panic wrestles and gets soccer kicked and hammerfisted.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back