Prime Anthony Johnson vs Prime Anderson Silva

Could Anderson get that thai clinch of death on him?

Or would Rumble just power through and bust outta that?

Silva dies within the first minute.

But yeah, Rumble would smash him.
Big fan of Anderson (before steroid bs) but he'd get hurt badly.

Sea Level Cain.

2sbjpjt.jpg

Last edited:
Prime Rumble is a light heavyweight So the fight is at 205 and Silva gets knocked spark out

Silva got dropped Sonnen and knocked out cold by Weidman, both of whom are wrestlers.
A real, hard hitting striker at a higher weight class would destroy him.

Silva got dropped Sonnen and knocked out cold by Weidman, both of whom are wrestlers.
A real, hard hitting striker at a higher weight class would destroy him.

That's why I said "prime Anderson"

You know damn well Sonnen and Weidman never fought a prime Anderson. Prime Anderson permanently rearranged Rich Franklin's face and laughed at Forrest Griffin's punches. Prime Anderson would jump at you with a flying knee from 8 feet away, and land it on your chin. He'd leap at you and leg kick you with his REAR leg. He'd uppercut you with a lead elbow or front kick you in the mouth. He'd thai clinch you, look you in your eyes while kneeing you in the solar plexus then snap your head downward and knee your lights out.

Rumble is one of my favorite fighters, but Silva would win and make a fool of Rumble, Silva os his prime was a monster.

That's why I said "prime Anderson"

You know damn well Sonnen and Weidman never fought a prime Anderson. Prime Anderson permanently rearranged Rich Franklin's face and laughed at Forrest Griffin's punches. Prime Anderson would jump at you with a flying knee from 8 feet away, and land it on your chin. He'd leap at you and leg kick you with his REAR leg. He'd uppercut you with a lead elbow or front kick you in the mouth.

So Anderson was no longer in his prime after a year between the Forrest and Sonnen fights? Convenient

This and he was exceptional strong in the mental aspect. AJ would have walked in like a lost puppy and get Forrest like schooled before quitting.

Except Rumble isnt slow and have pillow fists like Forrest

Back