Prime Alexander Karelin would ragdoll Cain

uhwrestler

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Prime Alexander Karelin would rag doll the UFC heavyweight division he had way superior strength then Brock and athleticism plus way better wrestling and technique. Rumors out of Japan said he had monster fists and hit like a truck (sounds like Carwin). With some mma training dude would have been hw GOAT. Imagine someone with Brock strength and athleticism, Carwin punching power, and better wrestling technique then Danier Cormier in UFC's heavyweight division.

Last edited:
He has an mma fight I think.

It looks semi fixed though so it's hard to judge.

He was probably even stronger than Lesnar.....and yeah....the most dominant wrestler in the history of wrestling......

This thread has been made before but hell yes :)

I bet Jones could take him down 5 times and win a UD.

He was a monster and lol at same strength as Lesnar.

karelin-madman-lift2.jpg

I hope you realize the list of great wrestlers that could have been amazing mma fighters is exponentially longer than the list of wrestlers that are great mma fighters.

Prime Dan Gable murks Gsp. Prime Kurt Angle embarrasses chuck. Cael sanderson, Dave schultz, either of the brands brothers... I don't want to go into the list of Iranian wrestlers that would be on this list

Alex Karelin could defeat godzilla.

but no schaub

schaub00.gif

Cain kicks his commie **** in.

With drug tests he beats Karelin in straight up wrestling too.

Prime Karelin ragdolled 300 lbs top wrestlers on a regular basis. To say that he would ragdoll Cain is disingenious to say the least.

Back