President Trump saved the United States BILLIONS of $ and MILLIONS of JOBS!!!

lecter

not even webscale
@Silver
Reaction score

But.. but .. but DRUMPF's trip is such an embaressment.. he doesn't know what he's doing blah blah

Saved billions of dollarz and millions of JOBS JOBS JOBS and people are worried about what he wrote in a jewish Museum guest book lmao

That's the problem when people put party over country.

GTFIH and accept that you were wrong Hilbots and Bernie Bros. We'll accept your apologies.

Trump can piss on your face and tell you it's raining.

And that's after he's only just arrived.

But.. but .. but DRUMPF's trip is such an embaressment.. he doesn't know what he's doing blah blah

Saved billions of dollarz and millions of JOBS JOBS JOBS and people are worried about what he wrote in a jewish Museum guest book lmao

GTFIH and accept that you were wrong Hilbots and Bernie Bros. We'll accept your apologies.

* +++BREAKING!!!+++

They call it gelato in Italy

The winning continues!

giphy.gif

I'm overwhelmed by the level of detail in that tweet.

Can someone breakdown where those billions and millions are allocated.

55976367.jpg

Should probably wait for him to elaborate on how he has saved this money and created these jobs. Is he saving money by cutting spending in important areas and creating jobs by employing stormtroopers?

You realize that his entire budget is built off an unsubstantiated claim that stopping $2 trillion in taxes will result in a $4 trillion increase? You realize that every major economic professor and professional who's looked at his plan says it's impossible?

How the fuck is he saving billions of dollars when he's going to lose us $4 trillion?

His deals are exactly what happened with Carrier. A fucking sham. He cost the taxpayers millions in income from Carrier to save several hundred jobs that were later lost anyways.

When will you guys realize that President Trump isn't the savior you wanted? He's a scam artist looking out for himself. I'm all for an outsider to clear out the trash, but he's not your man.

A millionaire trust fund baby from NYC known for being a scam artist is the savior of middle class America? And you bought that shit hook, line and sinker.

55976367.jpg
You know what I find terrifying? I legit think the Rock could win the Presidency at this point. And even more disturbing, is he would be more competent than our current President.

You know what I find terrifying? I legit think the Rock could win the Presidency at this point. And even more disturbing, is he would be more competent than our current President.
That's something we can both agree on, at this point The Rock and Tom Hanks would be a better combo than the current loonies.

The Rock certainly has quite the work ethic.

He's in like every single movie now... and his Marvel movies still haven't even debuted.

55976367.jpg

I guess you never played 6d chess? Any sort of detail whatsoever would just give away your next move.

mlvn.jpg

At first, I thought this was a shitty troll job.

But now I see all the libtards of the war room taking the bait, even though it was pretty easy to detect the sarcasm, especially after you used "Drumpf"

I think it's a solid troll job

Will believe it when I see it. I'm not fan of the libtards but I'm not buying Trump's bullshit hook line and sinker either.

He should have said trillions of dollars and quadrillions of jobs. The reaction would have been roughly the same.

Back